Req [Advanced Launcher] Rescrapping files
Hi folks,

I'm using Advanced Launcher to start emulators.

Default plugin options are that no scraper is set. When adding files to a launcher with default options there are no further information scrapped.

If I change plugin options to a scraper there is no way to rescrap with changed scraper options like it's default behaviour on video or music sections. I had to delete the whole launcher, add it again with set scrappers.

And if one scrapper didn't find all titles changing the scrapper and rescrapping all files isn't provided as option too - either you do it manually for the not scrapped titles or you delete the launcher and add it with changed scrappers ..

So I'd like to see a option "Scrap again" or something like this ..

Greetz

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
(2013-04-10, 12:40)LastCoder Wrote: Hi folks,

I'm using Advanced Launcher to start emulators.

Default plugin options are that no scraper is set. When adding files to a launcher with default options there are no further information scrapped.

If I change plugin options to a scraper there is no way to rescrap with changed scraper options like it's default behaviour on video or music sections. I had to delete the whole launcher, add it again with set scrappers.

And if one scrapper didn't find all titles changing the scrapper and rescrapping all files isn't provided as option too - either you do it manually for the not scrapped titles or you delete the launcher and add it with changed scrappers ..

So I'd like to see a option "Scrap again" or something like this ..

Greetz

LastCoder
You just have to delete manually the items that have not be scrapped correctly during the first scan. Change the scrapers, and make another scan. Then missed items will be automatically re-scraped. A "scrap again" option is not necessary. By deleting the item you just indicate which one you want to re-scrap.
hi, thanks, I'll give it try !

.. but it's a little bit different from how it's handled by the music, artist, video and so on scrappers in xbmc, with other words - how xbmc works generally, so it breaks user experience / handling convention ... if you change the for example the music scrapper you're asked if you wish to scrap again and so on ..

But no matter - Advanced launcher is a great addon !

Btw. I can set that xbmc has to be "windowed" .. what about "minimizing" xbmc as option ? Would it influence ressource usage over windowed ?

Greetz

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Advanced Launcher] Rescrapping files0