VU Plus HD Channels
I've just got my hands on an ATV2 and have got it all working, only problem is streaming HD channels from my VU box to the ATV2. On my mac they work fine but on the ATV2 it requires buffering every few seconds. I also tried to watch a recording (from ITV HD) which gave the same result. I then tried to stream the same recording on m WDTV Live and it streamed perfectly.. just wondering if this is due to the capabilities of xbmc on the ATV2?

Thanks
Dan
I have the same issues with raspberry PI and XBMC.
SD is fast and 100% but HD is a disaster....

(2013-04-10, 16:08)dhod Wrote: I've just got my hands on an ATV2 and have got it all working, only problem is streaming HD channels from my VU box to the ATV2. On my mac they work fine but on the ATV2 it requires buffering every few seconds. I also tried to watch a recording (from ITV HD) which gave the same result. I then tried to stream the same recording on m WDTV Live and it streamed perfectly.. just wondering if this is due to the capabilities of xbmc on the ATV2?

Thanks
Dan
xbmckid, are you over-clocked? what build are you running?
Yes.
Overclocked to SUPER (i think)
Not sure. Recent enough (last 2 weeks).
Playback of HD recordings from DUO2 is fine HD Streams not..

(2013-12-08, 03:11)stuCONNERS Wrote: xbmckid, are you over-clocked? what build are you running?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VU Plus HD Channels0