TV Shows Art Not Updating on Home Screen
Hi guys,
Weird issue here.
So you know when you are on the xbmc home screen and you have the horizontal bar with Options like Movies, TV Shows, Music, etc.
When I scroll over the Movies heading, the background of the home screen shows the art from the movies on my hard drive, as I add new movies to my collection, it shows the new art as well. Makes sense.

However, the art doesn't seem to update for my TV Shows heading. It still only shows 2 images, which i am quite sick of. It has not updated for some reason to include art from the new content in that folder.

Any suggestions?! :S

thanks guys
If you go into the customization menu (choose 'customization' from the bottom menu on the home screen), then choose your TV shows button and a list of options will appear. One of these will be something similar to 'use fanart from collection', if you choose this and have the appropriate add-on installed (which I assume you do as it works for your movies) then all should work as it should.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Samurai you have once again helped me!
I didn't think of actually clicking on tv shows under customizations. I was only looking at the sub menus which had nothing useful.

Thanks again :-)
No worries mate! Smile
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Art Not Updating on Home Screen0