Win ADD ON dont download?
Hello. I have removed and done a fresh install 2 times already and this probelm does not want to fix itself Sad

I have used XBMC forever and I recently formated my PC and just did the install and it would not download the add ons that the skin itself usually downloads.

Uninstalled, reinstall and nothing.

This is what I see.

Quote:Hello. I have removed and done a fresh install 2 times already and this probelm does not want to fix itself Sad

I have used XBMC forever and I recently formated my PC and just did the install and it would not download the add ons that the skin itself usually downloads.

Uninstalled, reinstall and nothing.

iam also having this problems sometimes. what i do to fix it is, exiting Xbmc and restarting it again. most of the times this works for me
Thanks for the info... But nothing. I decided to download these add ons separately, and they are not found anywhere. I don't know what to do Sad

I see myself formatting my PC again to try and fix this issue... How sad.
(2013-04-11, 02:27)juan71287 Wrote: Thanks for the info... But nothing. I decided to download these add ons separately, and they are not found anywhere. I don't know what to do Sad

I see myself formatting my PC again to try and fix this issue... How sad.

nah don't do that. Waste of time. Let me check if i have some of those addon's not installed to check them out here.
Where u from btw?
all these addon's are pre installed here. Wich version of xbmc are u using.?
Yeah, i know they are pre installed.. They are the SKIN add ons that always get installed when you first start XBMC. Sadly they don't download Sad

I am from FL Smile
It applies for something else but also maybe for you, see this Add-ons#Empty_repository_list (wiki) then wait for result and try again.

If it continues to fail set xbmc to debug mode and grab a debug_log (wiki) and pastebin it's link here.

uNi
(2013-04-11, 10:59)juan71287 Wrote: Yeah, i know they are pre installed.. They are the SKIN add ons that always get installed when you first start XBMC. Sadly they don't download Sad

I am from FL Smile

go to you userdata folder and delete addons15.db from there if your addons are stuck downloading.
then reboot.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ADD ON dont download?0