Win Stuttering Video
Any ideas ??
Running windows 8. Loaded Mediaportal searched for channels and everything works great. Loaded XBMC and everything works fine apart from watching live TV the video breaks up all the time?
Loaded Mediaportal went to watch TV and no problems with video break up nothing everything just works fine am I missing something on the XBMC end ?
is it stuttering or full of horizontal lines?

i'm using xbmc and media portal on windows 7 and noticed an issue with horizontal lines on the screen while watching live tv

I had to go to the video options from the OSD while watching tv and enable de-interlacing to fix this

I did have another issue with slow playback with HD mkv's earlier today which turned out to be an issue in my audio settings, had to disable an AC3 audio decoder setting, i forget what it was exactly, but it was under system -> settings -> audio i think

not sure the above helps, but i've only reconfigured my HTPC for the new xbmc in the last week and have had to overcome a few hurdles and thought i would share while it's still fresh in case it does help.

Also if your using an ATI or Nvidia card that supports it, you may want to make sure xvda is enabled in the video settings if you haven't already as that may help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stuttering Video0