Req Support for .TS container's Teletext subtitles
Hi there.

Using Frodo 12.1 with Widows 7.

LiveTV and recorded files from the Satellite world quite often has TTX subtitles, not DVB.
Currently Frodo supports DVB-subtitles absolutely great, but it does not show TTX subtitlels at all, even on the list.

Example of TTX-subtitle file's specs can be found at http://pastebin.com/kA5a8JiY

If Needed I can deliever a small .ts sample recording with TTX subtitles.

Thank you.
Could be nice to have for Gotham release.. Smile
VLC player can play ttx subs perfectly..
Are there any plans for this still?
It is a pity that more than one year has passed, and no news about txt subtitle support in LiveTV ...
If there is news then it most likely is mentioned on github rather than summarized in this thread. If there is no news then that is because no one has been able to add this yet, so there is no news to report. In either case, it is pointless to make comments like that.
I am pretty sure that works on mythtv, you might want to give that a go.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Kodi has options for this but the wiki doesn't show how it works. When new features gets added wish it was mandatory to update wiki aswell
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Well, I know this perhaps has been forgotten, but TTX subtitles are still not implemented in Jarvis.. Smile DVB-subs works though.
But e.g. C-More TV channel (SD) uses TeleText subtitles...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support for .TS container's Teletext subtitles2