[RELEASE] Kenh108 (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
(2013-08-05, 00:34)choivedem Wrote: hello Dknight, Do you have add on for Viet TV24. or any addon to watch viet oversea channel. thanks

not at the moment but a lot of the live Vietnamese TV are available in the TV VietNam addon available in the official xbmc repo
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Hi Dknlght, I tried the movies last night and a lot of them have been missing. also if you can add phimhongkong.com into it would be awesome.
(2013-08-14, 18:47)thomas101 Wrote: Hi Dknlght, I tried the movies last night and a lot of them have been missing. also if you can add phimhongkong.com into it would be awesome.

not sure if you looked lately but phimhongkong.com seems to be gone. if you go there now there's only a goddady messages trying to sell you the domain.
(2013-07-16, 06:23)thanhdiem44 Wrote: Thanks dknight.
I still have problems with Hong Kong movies on Yeuphim, Trái Tim Hoàn Thiện part 22-45 and Bến Phà Hạnh Phúc part 31-48, why google server is not implemented? Is there something wrong at my end? By the way, I reinstalled kenh88, it's worked just fine, don't like it much due to limited on newest phim Hong Kong with US lồng tiếng, i like yeuphim better, it's so organized.
Thanks for all your hard work on these valuable materials.

You're absolutely right about the Kenh88, only if it were organize like yeuphim.net categorizing into Viet, Korean , Chinese and so on. It would be nice if they would have more information at the end like USLT or VNLT and or Vietsub on those Korean or Hong Kong movies. Not sure why they call it Kênh kind a like làm ruộng. I've always thought that Ðài or Băng tần were right on.
Dknlgh,
kenh108 it show error scrip on my xbmc too, I tried uninstall and re-install it same the problem.
Could you check it .

Thank
Hello Dknlgh,
First of all, I wish you to have a merry Christmas and happy new year. Kenh108 add on seems not populated the video parts when the servers site are selected. The addon listed the all the video titles, but when the video title and the servers are selected, nothing is returned. I am able to play the same video title on the PC without any problem. If you have time, please take a look.
Thank you very much for your support.
Hello Dknlght,
Kenh108 addon did not return any video parts when the server site is selected. The video titles are populated fine. the addon listed all the videos. It seems they are changing on their site. If you have time, please take a look. Your support is always appreciated.
Thank you.
(2014-01-07, 02:34)akican Wrote: Hello Dknlght,
Kenh108 addon did not return any video parts when the server site is selected. The video titles are populated fine. the addon listed all the videos. It seems they are changing on their site. If you have time, please take a look. Your support is always appreciated.
Thank you.

I haven't had the time to working on this. I might have time this weekend
Hello dknlght,
Just trying to follow up on this if you have time to work on kenh108 addon
Thank you
Sorry for the long wait but I finally fixed this kenh108 addon. I just pushed out an update
(2014-01-20, 05:18)dknlght Wrote: Sorry for the long wait but I finally fixed this kenh108 addon. I just pushed out an update

thank you Dknlght.
Thanks man!
Hi dknlght, can you please add phimvang.com ?? it has much more new movie than kenh108. Thank you in advance.
hi dknlghy, kites vietsub seems to be stopped on kenh88...could you add lauphim.com and phim14.net as they have vietsub not kites.
Ok kenh108 should be working now. especially the search and youtube links

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Kenh108 (Vietnamese) Video On Demand3