[RELEASE] Kenh108 (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
My apple tv2 can not update to the new kenk108 version 1.0.5, I did try with other units but still the same problems, can you verified this ?
Thanks
(2014-03-06, 19:11)kenh8lover Wrote: My apple tv2 can not update to the new kenk108 version 1.0.5, I did try with other units but still the same problems, can you verified this ?
Thanks

you're going to have to post a log. it's easier for me to debug that way otherwise I'll be just wasting time guess what the issue is
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
After set permission to 777, it can be updated to 1.0.5
Thanks for your great add-on
Thank dknight
Thanks for this add-ons
Hello dknlght,
If you have time, can you take a look at kenh108 addon. The addon populated all the video and episode fine, but when the episode is selected, the xbmc tried loading the video and nothing is happened. No error message. This scenario is applied to all videos and all available servers. I believed this happened before with youtube server, and you fixed it.
Thank you.
(2014-04-28, 01:53)akican Wrote: Hello dknlght,
If you have time, can you take a look at kenh108 addon. The addon populated all the video and episode fine, but when the episode is selected, the xbmc tried loading the video and nothing is happened. No error message. This scenario is applied to all videos and all available servers. I believed this happened before with youtube server, and you fixed it.
Thank you.

a lot of the picasa videos is offline now and the "mirror" links are down because the url that decryptes the those links is not working. Most likely this is temporary so once that url works again it should work.

UPDATE: Nevermind I was wrong about the decrypt url being down. Not sure what the site did differently but the code that i use to get the redirect url doesn't work now because of. I've update the addon with a workaround now so all the "mirror" links should work now.
(2014-04-28, 02:14)dknlght Wrote:
Thank you.

a lot of the picasa videos is offline now and the "mirror" links are down because the url that decryptes the those links is not working. Most likely this is temporary so once that url works again it should work.

UPDATE: Nevermind I was wrong about the decrypt url being down. Not sure what the site did differently but the code that i use to get the redirect url doesn't work now because of. I've update the addon with a workaround now so all the "mirror" links should work now.
Thank you for your quick response. Can you make the kenh108 addon to be compatible with XBMC 13 beta like others.
(2014-04-29, 04:07)akican Wrote:
(2014-04-28, 02:14)dknlght Wrote:
Thank you.

Thank you for your quick response. Can you make the kenh108 addon to be compatible with XBMC 13 beta like others.

umm after looking further at the problem. These guys just encrypted their urls that's why it's not working I'll probably have to look at it later. Oh in my previous response I thought you were talking about kenh88 addon lol which did have a bug that needed fixing lol
Ok this addon should work now. I pushed an update
i have Vietnamese Chanel Add-on from TV Thong Minh let me know if u guy need.
Yes, I would love to have the Vietnamese channel from TV thong minh if you can upload it.
Many thanks
(2014-06-21, 21:13)private1691 Wrote: Yes, I would love to have the Vietnamese channel from TV thong minh if you can upload it.
Many thanks

the link is my phim47 thread but I'll post it here as well https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...hongld.zip
Hi dknldht,
Is anyway can you create a plug in for phim3s.net. This website is a good source for all kind of movies. Their movies are still very good and streaming speed very fast.

Thanks
(2014-04-29, 04:18)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-04-29, 04:07)akican Wrote:
(2014-04-28, 02:14)dknlght Wrote: a lot of the picasa videos is offline now and the "mirror" links are down because the url that decryptes the those links is not working. Most likely this is temporary so once that url works again it should work.

umm after looking further at the problem. These guys just encrypted their urls that's why it's not working I'll probably have to look at it later. Oh in my previous response I thought you were talking about kenh88 addon lol which did have a bug that needed fixing lol

Hello dknlght

Can you please fix script error message on picasa server for kenh108 addon again and also this addons have problems with search engines in kenh108 addons too. Everytime I try search for movie nothing came up thank bro

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Kenh108 (Vietnamese) Video On Demand3