• 34(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
guys after a long awaiting and strugle the day has come to update librtmp in android and this happened due to the hard efforts and vaste knowledge of shani-08i
finally he got success to update the librtmp in android device and release that file for the android lovers, so i request to all my friends give him +2 reputation and appreciate his work thanks shani bhai i appreciate ur work u r genious and prove nothing is impossible the word of 'impossible'is not in ur dictionary and i also request to all grus like Red Penguine,milhouse and other to encourage shani-08 thanks again shani-08 +2 from me
(2014-02-26, 10:24)tfouto Wrote: Ok, no problem. It's working.

When i update to a new version, copying the target folder to update folder on pi and rebooting, there is no need to repeat again this process, since all files required/used (autostart.sh, librtmp.so.0, hacklib, mktmplib) and are on userdata, right?

Thanks

(2014-03-15, 21:34)Shani-08 Wrote: You have to simply place that file in the said directory, rename the existing file. Make sure to set rights of 755 and owner and group should be system,
Which version are you using?

Hi! it crash . ( Android: /data/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/lib/librtmp.so Replace )
Can u pls guide stap by stap . Thanks
It's crashing on frodo. Sorry the librtmp file was tested and generated via Gotham code.
Are you using Gotham?
(2014-03-15, 21:34)Shani-08 Wrote: You have to simply place that file in the said directory, rename the existing file. Make sure to set rights of 755 and owner and group should be system,
Which version are you using?

(2014-03-17, 02:45)Shani-08 Wrote: It's crashing on frodo. Sorry the librtmp file was tested and generated via Gotham code.
Are you using Gotham?

I am using Frodo coz Gotham is still Beta .. pls try to fix for Frodo.
Hi Guys,
I have tried compiling the lib file for Frodo too but i don't have any way to test it. I am not even sure if its going to crash or not.
So, could someone please try to get the file from http://ge.tt/8lt0oFR1/v/0
First try, "OriginalCode" directory and lauch XBMC, this is just to check the build process as i haven't changed anything. ideally it should not crash xbmc and normal videos should play, but it wont play redirected ones.
Then try "NewWithPatches" one, same tests and this time it should play the rtmp redirect links which the original file unable to play.
i checked in my android device (Gbox Midnight) ur original code librtmp.so its crashes for me

EDIT:Its working fine original code sorry about that

(2014-03-18, 15:00)Shani-08 Wrote: Hi Guys,
I have tried compiling the lib file for Frodo too but i don't have any way to test it. I am not even sure if its going to crash or not.
So, could someone please try to get the file from http://ge.tt/8lt0oFR1/v/0
First try, "OriginalCode" directory and lauch XBMC, this is just to check the build process as i haven't changed anything. ideally it should not crash xbmc and normal videos should play, but it wont play redirected ones.
Then try "NewWithPatches" one, same tests and this time it should play the rtmp redirect links which the original file unable to play.
Thanks, that positive, now we need to test the patched one for frodo.
@shani i checked ur patches one it doesnt crashes but it doesnt play redirect channels other than this working fine thanks
Hey sagheerahmed94 can you tell me that how you able to find this file in android and also how tou able to change into new one? I have mygica 520 with gotham beta-2 installed.
Thanks in advance
Thanks Sagheer, found a problem with the Patched so, need to regenerate it again. stay tuned.
i will

(2014-03-18, 16:17)sunnyhero Wrote: Hey sagheerahmed94 can you tell me that how you able to find this file in android and also how tou able to change into new one? I have mygica 520 with gotham beta-2 installed.
Thanks in advance
Thanks bro...
i dont know about mygica i will explain how i did update shani's librtmp.so now u download the shani's librtmp.so>copy into sd card or whereever u want> put, SDcard into box>open up the ES Fileexplorer go to the external_sdcard> find the shani's librtmp.so file>copy that file>go to the menue 'UP' in ES Explorer it should be the fourth menue>click on that>here u will find data click on that>here find data again hit that>here look org.xbmc.xbmc hit on that>here click on lib>in this page go to the top there u will see the menue 'paste' click on that> it will ask do u want to overwrite hit ok>now press 6 times back button in ur remote>turn off ur tv box>after few seconds turn back on>open XBMC and u r good to go (if u want u can keep backup of old rtmp.so file)

ENJOY and dont forget to give reputation to shani-08 and thanks to him
Worked perfect... Thank you sagheer and shani bhai.You guys are wonderful.
@sunnyhero glad to hear this from u now shani-08 deserves reputaion and encrugment from u so my friend hit the+/- button in shani-08 post and give him reputation thanks
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp - Help Thread8