• 51(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
(2014-04-09, 23:20)Shani-08 Wrote: Hi RP,
Just got time to test your Gotham beta 3 APK. Everything working great and I thanks you for that, but like the other guys said, some streams are not working, which comes from my Addon JagoB. I overwrite your lib with my lib and it works fine.

To test, either install that plugin from my Repo https://github.com/Shani-08/ShaniXBMCWor...ni-2.3.zip or check your PM, i have sent you the Live stream link that the Addon is trying to play.

You can download my lib from http://ge.tt/9XFBASQ1/v/1
It would be great if you could fix that (i wonder if its the same code snippet that i talked about).
I am available to check and do the diff, if you upload your final code somewhere or check it against my github.

-shani

Not a problem at all. I would like my code to be "up to snuff". I will begin looking into the problem now. Like you said the snippet is the only thing diff between our codes that I know of.
(2014-04-09, 23:58)RedPenguin Wrote:
Just got time to test your Gotham beta 3 APK. Everything working great and I thanks you for that, but like the other guys said, some streams are not working, which comes from my Addon JagoB. I overwrite your lib with my lib and it works fine.

To test, either install that plugin from my Repo https://github.com/Shani-08/ShaniXBMCWor...ni-2.3.zip or check your PM, i have sent you the Live stream link that the Addon is trying to play.

It would be great if you could fix that (i wonder if its the same code snippet that i talked about).
I am available to check and do the diff, if you upload your final code somewhere or check it against my github.

-shani

Not a problem at all. I would like my code to be "up to snuff". I will begin looking into the problem now. Like you said the snippet is the only thing diff between our codes that I know of.

Great, you are a star!
Let me know if you want me to test your lib on gotham 3 before you go apk route, provided that we find the issue Smile
(2014-04-10, 00:00)Shani-08 Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 23:58)RedPenguin Wrote:

-shani

Great, you are a star!
Let me know if you want me to test your lib on gotham 3 before you go apk route, provided that we find the issue Smile

Yes I would definitely need you to test. I currently don't have access to an Android device. The compilers yes, an actual device, no.
@RP did u update ur gothan beta 3 apk? if u did let me know i will update in my device too thanks

@Shani-08 u update ur add-on Pitelevision.com but my friend it working but only for few seconds i test amny channels all channels play only for few secons if u get chance can u take a look thanks
Check on windows, i just checked on Gotham beta 3 and its working for me, even though i maintaining that its in beta phase because xbmc doesn't support f4m and i had to hack my way into it.
btw, I also tested on atv2 so don't know whats the problem at your end.
Off to sleep now.
yes its working in windows thanks

(2014-04-10, 03:01)Shani-08 Wrote: Check on windows, i just checked on Gotham beta 3 and its working for me, even though i maintaining that its in beta phase because xbmc doesn't support f4m and i had to hack my way into it.
Off to sleep now.
(2014-04-10, 03:01)Shani-08 Wrote: Check on windows, i just checked on Gotham beta 3 and its working for me, even though i maintaining that its in beta phase because xbmc doesn't support f4m and i had to hack my way into it.
Off to sleep now.

Wow please continue with that hackery Smile.

I know of some f4m that I would totally enjoy playing in XBMC.
(2014-04-10, 02:18)sagheerahmed94 Wrote: @RP did u update ur gothan beta 3 apk? if u did let me know i will update in my device too thanks

@Shani-08 u update ur add-on Pitelevision.com but my friend it working but only for few seconds i test amny channels all channels play only for few secons if u get chance can u take a look thanks

All APKs now uploaded along with the librtmp files themselves if anybody needs them.
(2014-04-09, 23:09)RedPenguin Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 23:05)patw Wrote: Hallo
System geexbox 3.1
In xbmc 12,3/System it says Linux 3,6,9
Hardware Cubox
Processor
Marvell Armada 510 ARMv7
Frequency
800 MHz
Memory
1 GB DDR3-800MHz
Coprocessor
Vivante GC600[/align] GPU

I see the specs but what is the issue you are experiencing/the rest of your message?

librtmp is not working,
linux Version reboots System, pi Version makes something but doesnt work either
(2014-04-10, 04:53)RedPenguin Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 02:18)sagheerahmed94 Wrote: @RP did u update ur gothan beta 3 apk? if u did let me know i will update in my device too thanks

All APKs now uploaded along with the librtmp files themselves if anybody needs them.

Just tested your new APK for Gotham Beta 3 and its working brilliantly, including the JagoBD,com addon
Many thanks.
(2014-04-10, 03:37)RedPenguin Wrote:
Off to sleep now.

Wow please continue with that hackery Smile.

I know of some f4m that I would totally enjoy playing in XBMC.

PM me couple of f4m that you are intrested.My first beta working good. If i am able to cover many streams then will release it as a module/helper module which will be avialble for anyone to use in their addon.
Hey shani just let you know that on my android box atv520 all of your addon working perfect,Every single channel works without any issues.I had installes new RP beta-3 file.
Once again thanks a lot shani and RP for great work.
(2014-04-10, 15:20)sunnyhero Wrote: Hey shani just let you know that on my android box atv520 all of your addon working perfect,Every single channel works without any issues.I had installes new RP beta-3 file.
Once again thanks a lot shani and RP for great work.

yep, RP sorted it out for you, thanks for him everything is bright and rosey! Smile
@RP great job once again , you are all stars. If you have time could you be kind enough to update the librmtp version of the new beyond xbmc?
3.4 version is here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?1...(Beta-3-4)
Anyone?

System geexbox 3.1
In xbmc 12,3/System it says Linux 3,6,9
Hardware Cubox
Processor
Marvell Armada 510 ARMv7
Frequency
800 MHz
Memory
1 GB DDR3-800MHz
Coprocessor
Vivante GC600[/align] GPU