• 63(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
Hustler don't thank me, thank Mabs. He was the one making those apk's
Nice to see you here btw Mabs, keep up Smile

PS: Same applies to my post I can remove the links if you wish RP.
(2014-09-02, 21:47)Mabs Wrote: Hustler, what browser are u using? You have adblockers and/or popup blockers, right?
Those are uploads made by me and the sites are legit. You just have to be careful not to click on ads.

See if this helps:
https://www.mediafire.com/?zsgyzxvnq5u5r2v
Its the same APK on all of those links

RP, you are the original "supplier" of these APKs. If you wish I can remove my links from this forum.

That part is no problem. I can't seem to always keep up with how many different APKs there are. Then it seemed there were forks of XBMC, which made it fun. So any extra APK links folks can provide is no issue. Smile

(2014-09-02, 19:14)Mabs Wrote: RedPenguin, thank you for compiling all these LibRTMP versions. Its a great help to the community.
But want to emphasize the last post from NunoF. Something is wrong with the 30.08.2014 version.

I have several friends reporting reboots right after they copy the file to their PIs.
Maybe its something related to Raspbmc, maybe its something with Librtmp... can u check if something is wrong with the raspi file?

I have the latest official Raspbmc, your latest 30.08 librtmp and ZERO problems.
But others are making clean installs and when copying librtmp, the reboot nightmare sets in... Sad
If they manage to copy the old file back the reboots stop and the PI remains stable.

This error appears: "librtmp.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory "
They confirmed permissions to the file and even made "chmod 755 librtmp.so.0" to force them.

But the reboots are happening with simple xbmc menu navigation.
Do you know what can be happening? and a way to solve it?

Thanks.

I have looked in to this issue, but it's getting strange. I like you Mabs have not been able to easily reproduce the problem. Another user said it's causing a fail on libcurl.so.4 I think it was, but I can't reproduce it every time for some reason.

I am continuing to look in to it, to see what can be causing it.

My RaspBMC was installed only last month and I am also using builds from the Rasbmc thread on this forum.

If folks can upload as many xbmc.log's to me as they can, it can help 100% pinpoint the exact issue.
Hi All,

I'm one of the unlucky ones. I'm performing a fresh install, then I'll use winSCP to replace the updated librtmp file and check if the error remains. If so, I'll enable debug and paste de log file here.

Any additional steps?

By the way, thank you in advance for the precious help, and thank you Mabs!
(2014-09-03, 01:18)Soeiro02 Wrote: Hi All,

I'm one of the unlucky ones. I'm performing a fresh install, then I'll use winSCP to replace the updated librtmp file and check if the error remains. If so, I'll enable debug and paste de log file here.

Any additional steps?

By the way, thank you in advance for the precious help, and thank you Mabs!

No, just need to see if others are getting the same error from your log as the other user had or if it's actually a separate issue.
Hi RedPenguin,

I just reproduced the crash in debug mode. How can I send you the file? Or maybe just copy/paste the file contents.

Thank you
(2014-09-03, 01:51)Soeiro02 Wrote: Hi RedPenguin,

I just reproduced the crash in debug mode. How can I send you the file? Or maybe just copy/paste the file contents.

Thank you

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file
OK, here it goes. Hope it is enough to get to some conclusions:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=284826

Important lines:

Thanks in advance.
Smile 
(2014-09-02, 21:47)Mabs Wrote: Hustler, what browser are u using? You have adblockers and/or popup blockers, right?
Those are uploads made by me and the sites are legit. You just have to be careful not to click on ads.

See if this helps:
https://www.mediafire.com/?zsgyzxvnq5u5r2v
Its the same APK on all of those links

RP, you are the original "supplier" of these APKs. If you wish I can remove my links from this forum.

Thank You. Got it with that link. Maybe I was half asleep last night.
>.apk for only android? I'm running openelec
(2014-09-03, 01:56)Soeiro02 Wrote: OK, here it goes. Hope it is enough to get to some conclusions:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=284826

Important lines:

Thanks in advance.

Ok thank you. Looks like it is the same error. Looks like I am going to have to attempt to build a newer toolchain again or at least update parts of the current toolchain. Rasbpmc or Rasbian (what it's based on) must have totally upgraded major parts of the base system.

My apologizes to folks who needed/need their RasPi to work. This change came unexpectedly and I personally know how frustrating it is to not be able to watch streams due to no librtmp for your platform. (One of the main reasons I started this project obviously).
(2014-09-03, 02:25)Hustler Wrote: Thank You. Got it with that link. Maybe I was half asleep last night.
>.apk for only android? I'm running openelec
Those APK are indeed only for Android. For Openelec you have to change librtmp by other means.
Anybody having issues with RaspBMC and it crashing XBMC please try the following file (and mention your results):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wly327...brtmp.so.0

It was compiled with a fresh toolchain using actual files from a current RaspBMC install, so in theory it should work.

Now for some reason it refuses to build rtmpdump and it's sister programs for now, so it will take some time, if anybody is in need of these programs for the Pi.

Here is a copy of the error I am experiencing if anybody knows compiling/programming a tad bit:

Code:
arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -shared -Wl,-soname,librtmp.so.1  -o librtmp.so.1 rtmp.o log.o amf.o hashswf.o parseurl.o  -lssl -lcrypto -lz -lm
ln -sf librtmp.so.1 librtmp.so
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/RedPenguin/PHILNEW/rtmpdump/librtmp'
arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -Wall   -DRTMPDUMP_VERSION=\"v2.4\"   -O2   -c -o rtmpdump.o rtmpdump.c
arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -Wall  -o rtmpdump rtmpdump.o -Llibrtmp -lrtmp -lssl -lcrypto -lz -lm
librtmp/librtmp.so: file not recognized: File format not recognized
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:79: recipe for target 'rtmpdump' failed
make: *** [rtmpdump] Error 1

Usually I can figure out these types of things but it's not making sense to me what's causing this error.
Are you sure that file is correct? Just that the previous R-Pi version is 1.8MB, and your test version above is only 128KB...

Testing the 128KB version in OpenELEC Helix (R-Pi), I now get the following error:
Code:
03:57:52 3405.788574 T:2710565968   DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(librtmp.so.0)
03:57:52 3405.792725 T:2710565968   DEBUG: Loading: librtmp.so.0
03:57:52 3405.794434 T:2710565968   ERROR: Unable to load librtmp.so.0, reason: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
03:57:52 3405.794678 T:2710565968   DEBUG: Dll librtmp.so.0 was not found in path

The 30 August (1.8MB) version is working fine in OpenELEC Helix.

I noticed in the error above, there is a dependency on libssl.so.1.0.0 - OpenELEC Helix is now built with libressl:
Code:
rpi512:~ # find /usr/lib -name 'libssl*' -exec ls -la "{}" \;
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            16 Sep  2 21:57 /usr/lib/libssl.so -> libssl.so.27.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            16 Sep  2 21:57 /usr/lib/libssl.so.27 -> libssl.so.27.0.0
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        270944 Sep  2 21:57 /usr/lib/libssl.so.27.0.0
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2014-09-03, 05:03)Milhouse Wrote: Are you sure that file is correct? Just that the previous R-Pi version is 1.8MB, and your test version above is only 128KB...

Testing the 128KB version in OpenELEC Helix (R-Pi), I now get the following error:
Code:
03:57:52 3405.788574 T:2710565968   DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(librtmp.so.0)
03:57:52 3405.792725 T:2710565968   DEBUG: Loading: librtmp.so.0
03:57:52 3405.794434 T:2710565968   ERROR: Unable to load librtmp.so.0, reason: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
03:57:52 3405.794678 T:2710565968   DEBUG: Dll librtmp.so.0 was not found in path

The 30 August (1.8MB) version is working fine in OpenELEC Helix.

I noticed in the error above, there is a dependency on libssl.so.1.0.0 - OpenELEC Helix is now built with libressl:
Code:
rpi512:~ # find /usr/lib -name 'libssl*' -exec ls -la "{}" \;
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            16 Sep  2 21:57 /usr/lib/libssl.so -> libssl.so.27.0.0
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            16 Sep  2 21:57 /usr/lib/libssl.so.27 -> libssl.so.27.0.0
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        270944 Sep  2 21:57 /usr/lib/libssl.so.27.0.0

Yea I see now, something is odd. I think there is an outdated library or something in my RasPi toolchain.

I tried using the toolchain from gnutoolchains.com but I am getting now where.

I will have to try upgrading my original toolchain to see if I can get somewhere.

EDIT: Here is another test: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x88dxx...brtmp.so.0

That is with the original compiler and upgraded sysroot from an actual Pi. Hopefully it's compiled against the correct libraries now.
Same behaviour, RP.

Thing is, did the last one leave damage and it needs a fresh install to test properly?

Anyway, testing with this new file, reboots just by accessing "System Info" Menu.
Soeiro02, if you copy the original librtmp to the PI, its stays stable, right? So, that is the answer to your own question.
I don't think a new RaspBMC is needed for testing files. I'm sure you are tired of doing that... Wink

But RP can say it better if it is needed or not.
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp - Help Thread8