• 2(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
this is my logs here... http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11813

i have a windows 7 ultimate 32bit
and im using frodo 12.0

ooo ok.........Smile
I found out after looking at both my log and your log, it's a bug in SportsDevil where it's using the wrong server for ilive.to.

It's trying live.ilive.to vs live2.ilive.to.

I will mention this to the SportsDevil folks.
thank you.. cause it does the same thing for superusvoxtv or most in custom modules...Smile but thanks for your response Smile
al101 has a fix for ilive.to as stated here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1299576
that doesnt work either Sad
(2013-04-14, 04:16)jahruze23 Wrote: that doesnt work either Sad

You can just try using my list in LiveStreams to watch many of the ilive.to channels already.
Reorganized the Mediafire folder a tad by removing long folder names so it's a lot easier to read even for desktop users but hopefully a lot better for mobile users.
Hi Redpenguin,

you could make a new one updated .APK with the library but with a stable version of XBMC?

such as 12 or 12.1?

Is that with that 13 Gotham Alpha 2 emissions have noticed that online take much and put in pause mode.
np, that was actually on my to-do list as I figured not everybody would be comfortable running experimental code.

Even though in a way my APKs are experimental LoL.

EDIT: APK uploaded and should work fine Smile. Not sure what happens if you try to install it over 13.0 Alpha 2 though. Never tested but not having an Android product myself hard to test, I started making them for my buddy's Android.
Hey RedPenguin

Any idea about a Librtmp for the atv1. Every single time i would find one it and try it, it would cause a an error 13 in xbmc.
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
(2013-04-15, 11:54)RedPenguin Wrote: np, that was actually on my to-do list as I figured not everybody would be comfortable running experimental code.

Even though in a way my APKs are experimental LoL.

EDIT: APK uploaded and should work fine Smile. Not sure what happens if you try to install it over 13.0 Alpha 2 though. Never tested but not having an Android product myself hard to test, I started making them for my buddy's Android.

Thanks RedPenguinBlush

I test now
(2013-04-15, 15:30)crusader88 Wrote: Hey RedPenguin

Any idea about a Librtmp for the atv1. Every single time i would find one it and try it, it would cause a an error 13 in xbmc.

Are you using the one for RasPi while running Linux? Another user said the iOS one will not work on default ATV1 install.
(2013-04-15, 22:27)RedPenguin Wrote:

Are you using the one for RasPi while running Linux? Another user said the iOS one will not work on default ATV1 install.

I am running an apple tv with crystalbuntu. Its linux, i have never tried running an librtmp on that, but i have on a stock ios 3.0.2 atv1 and they never work. I never tried the one for linux on an atv1. The files wont match as i believe the linux one runs on .so and the normail on is .dll i think.

(2013-04-15, 22:45)crusader88 Wrote:
(2013-04-15, 22:27)RedPenguin Wrote:

I am running an apple tv with crystalbuntu. Its linux, i have never tried running an librtmp on that, but i have on a stock ios 3.0.2 atv1 and they never work. I never tried the one for linux on an atv1. The files wont match as i believe the linux one runs on .so and the normail on is .dll i think.

Yes you do need .so for Linux, which is why I said try the RasPi version from my MediaFire, as I have had one other ATV1 user claim it definitely works on Linux with the ATV1, because it's simply compiled for Linux ARM which both the RasPi and ATV1 are.
(2013-04-15, 23:33)RedPenguin Wrote:
(2013-04-15, 22:45)crusader88 Wrote:
(2013-04-15, 22:27)RedPenguin Wrote: Are you using the one for RasPi while running Linux? Another user said the iOS one will not work on default ATV1 install.

Yes you do need .so for Linux, which is why I said try the RasPi version from my MediaFire, as I have had one other ATV1 user claim it definitely works on Linux with the ATV1, because it's simply compiled for Linux ARM which both the RasPi and ATV1 are.

Ok i will try it and tell you what happens.

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp - Help Thread8