librtmp - Help Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
banzap Offline
(2014-09-24 03:33)RedPenguin Wrote:  Just to let folks know, who wonder what's going on.

I am going to release the latest librtmp for the other OSes.

I just randomly ended up in a tech hell, LoL.

Laptop which did the compiling normally was in for repairs, now the Win 8 is partially broken with the main desktop display driver crashing. Then a power outage caused one power supply to go bad in another PC, then finally another PC appeared to not boot after the outage but finally works again.

I think all my computers are conspiring against me, LoL.

I also am still looking in to the RasPi issue.

Just wanted to let folks know, why things have been slower than usual lately.

Hey, including cubox-4i-pro (using geexbox, based on openbricks)?
If no, can provide how to compile to this OS/Arch?

Thanks
find quote
cesarix Offline
After my last experience , I'm pretty sure that the problem of librtmp has to do with the cards we use in pi .... I had a card from transcend with raspbmc, that i could update librtmp without any problems ..... however the card gave a shriek, and i grabbed a card from Emtec to make a new installetion .... when i updated raspbmc with the new librtmp and turned on the live TV, my pi started rebooting .... . However I got a new card from Transcend and stopped having problems with librtmp ..... but the story does not end here . As I wanted to test the raspbmc installed on a usb stick , i did the installation ... Result, when updated the librtmp, my pi returned to the reboots . How can i help you, to trie to solve this problemConfused?
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-29 09:59 by cesarix.)
find quote
i96751414 Offline
Hey RP,
Is there any librmp for armv7 devices? I tried with the raspi librtmp but it doesn't work.
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work Wink
find quote
adrianhn Offline
hi redpenguin

i have a issue with some streams

this

Code:
<item>
<title>Htv</title>
<link>https://ott.totalplay.com.mx:443/TPHLSWeb/M3U8LiveFile?format=2&amp;profile=473&amp;lan=2&amp;rows=40&amp;f=.m3u8</link>
</item>

only are playable in Linux xbmc perfectly , windows 8 x32 gotham 13.2,
but in Android, on mac (frodo 12.1, and 13.2) ios gotham, only play 7-11 seconds and stops.

could you help me !

thks for advance
find quote
henryperu77 Offline
(2014-09-29 09:54)cesarix Wrote:  After my last experience , I'm pretty sure that the problem of librtmp has to do with the cards we use in pi .... I had a card from transcend with raspbmc, that i could update librtmp without any problems ..... however the card gave a shriek, and i grabbed a card from Emtec to make a new installetion .... when i updated raspbmc with the new librtmp and turned on the live TV, my pi started rebooting .... . However I got a new card from Transcend and stopped having problems with librtmp ..... but the story does not end here . As I wanted to test the raspbmc installed on a usb stick , i did the installation ... Result, when updated the librtmp, my pi returned to the reboots . How can i help you, to trie to solve this problemConfused?

Hey i have this problem too, when i copy the update librtmp my rpi reboots , i use an USB for raspbmc too, i ended copy back the old librtmp version... i need help, i really need to use an updated version.. specially for that totalplay streams
(This post was last modified: Today 07:30 by henryperu77.)
find quote