• 72(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
If you have root on the Fire TV you can do the update directly. On some Android devices, when you reboot the phone or tablet or TVBox, you lose the updated librtmp. In that case, you can solve that with an updated APK.

If you don't have root, the updated APK is the solution to use.

Edit:
RedPenguin, I don't think it is working. Once I update my librtmp from the 30.08 version to the last 13.10 version, the previous working streams, just don't do nothing. Not even an error message.

After I put the "old" 30.08 version back, the same streams start to work again.
(I'm testing your Android version dated 13.10.2014)

I tested on two devices. One of them, I just made a manual direct update of the file.
On the second Android device, I made an updated APK and updated the installation.
Neither worked.
(2014-10-14, 02:51)Mabs Wrote: If you have root on the Fire TV you can do the update directly. On some Android devices, when you reboot the phone or tablet or TVBox, you lose the updated librtmp. In that case, you can solve that with an updated APK.

If you don't have root, the updated APK is the solution to use.

Edit:
RedPenguin, I don't think it is working. Once I update my librtmp from the 30.08 version to the last 13.10 version, the previous working streams, just don't do nothing. Not even an error message.

After I put the "old" 30.08 version back, the same streams start to work again.
(I'm testing your Android version dated 13.10.2014)

I tested on two devices. One of them, I just made a manual direct update of the file.
On the second Android device, I made an updated APK and updated the installation.
Neither worked.

I will def take a look at it again. It should have worked just fine though as I changed nothing in the toolchain, unless I overlooked something.
Just to give folks and update.

I noticed a compiling error for the Gotham I didn't notice before.

I put the new version up if anybody wishes to try it.

I am testing it out myself, but it will be a little while until I get the emulator working quite right.
Sorry to give bad news but... its still not working for me. Once I downgrade to the 30.08.2014 version, the streams start working again.

We are only talking about the Android version from this folder "10-3-14 Fixed TCommand&K". The windows and iOS versions are working good.
(2014-10-14, 21:00)Mabs Wrote: Sorry to give bad news but... its still not working for me. Once I downgrade to the 30.08.2014 version, the streams start working again.

We are only talking about the Android version from this folder "10-3-14 Fixed TCommand&K". The windows and iOS versions are working good.

I am in the process of trying it again. It's not failing to compile or giving anything obvious.

Can you PM me a list of streams it's not working for you?

EDIT: Mabs, are these steams failing for you redirects? I just realized I forgot to include a fix in to the code that is only needed for Android but not other platforms.
Sorry I'm not technical enough to understand exactly what redirects mean. But it could be it...
When i select the streams, they don't even start "processing..."

I will give you some directions by PM for what I am doing and watching.
If u want me to try some new file, just say the word. Smile
Hi! Mabs

This this is the new minix new xbmc can u pls change the librtmp file..

XBMC for MINIX 13.3 + Frequention switcher 1.3.1
+ included needed dependancies so no need to be online.
http://www.minixforum.com/downloads/down...tch131.apk
You need to activate and save the services before use and restart XBMC once after activating.
APK for Android ARM
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/?w4t7wzsglzevz2r
Updated with Librtmp from 30.08.2014
(2014-10-15, 05:25)Mabs Wrote: APK for Android ARM
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/?w4t7wzsglzevz2r
Updated with Librtmp from 30.08.2014

Thanks bro
Just to let folks know, still getting used to the new Android emulator I am using.

I am still working on it, for anybody who is still waiting.

Just feels like a million things have just been going on for me so I've had little time to dedicate to this project.

I just hope nobody ever assumes I am just giving it up or something.
No problem RP take ur time

(2014-10-17, 23:24)RedPenguin Wrote: Just to let folks know, still getting used to the new Android emulator I am using.

I am still working on it, for anybody who is still waiting.

Just feels like a million things have just been going on for me so I've had little time to dedicate to this project.

I just hope nobody ever assumes I am just giving it up or something.
HOW TO UPDATE LIBRTMP IN ANDROID PHONE/DEVICES

http://goo.gl/FfJG1m
@RedPenguin

hi, some week ago hve send u msg with links to xbmc.log and m3u list concerning problem with rtmpt streams which stop to run after some secs or 2 minutes, asuming also cloudflare problem. curious this new "handshake protection". if you need any more details, just let me know Smile

in spite knowing there is more important work on your list, just like to know you have noticed and will grant a review to it, in best case implement result in next release for windows / pi / android.

thanks a lot - by the way, great work you do with yr lib's !

p.s. - in between provider changing back n forth between rtmpt and rtmp - seems he like to gamble around with users, in spite much complains Big Grin - thks your efforts !
Sorry for the dumb question but in the latest round of updates for 10-03-14, are there any new files for Linux planned? Or are the updates from 08-30-14 still fine?
Hey @RedPenguin, I opedn you mediafire folder but it is empty from and cannot download your librtmp files
RP, have you already tested your latest Android version (10-3-14 Fixed TCommand&K) on that emulators?

Can anybody else give feedback of the use of that file?
My own tests are negative. Its not working for me.

Please remember, when you restart your device there is a possibility of your librtmp reverts automatically to previous version. In this case, you can only be sure the file librtmp works if you DON'T reboot the Android device.
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp - Help Thread8