Fullscreen View in Music
Hi,

Great Skin, Thank you!

The thing I'm missing, maybe out of not knowing how, is: While in Fullscreen listening to Music
I'd like to see only the visualization (milkdrop in my case) and no other details, accept for a few
Seconds when the tune is changing.
Is it possible?
I would like to second a request for this.
whilst in fullscreen music push right to bring up the OSD menu. From here you can Hide Furniture, set background image to Viewing and also Hide Lyrics. I dont think this brings the track info up briefly when its changes tho.
I was just coming on here to request this as well. Right now, clicking the Info button doesn't do anything, as it does in other skins. It would be nice if doing so brought up a thumbnail, metadat information about what's playing and a progress bar. In my advancedsetting.xml file, I currently have <songinfoduration>30</songinfoduration> set so that this information is onscreen for 30 seconds when a new track starts. This is especially helpful when playing radio streams.
There is a possibility to make the lower part in the fullscreen view, but for this you need to modify MusicVisualisation.xml :

Find the line concerning the visibility of the overlay (on my file, it's line 65, in a control group named "Grupo do rodape"), the current visible line should look like this :

Code:
<visible>![Window.IsVisible(120) | Window.IsVisible(122) | Skin.HasSetting(karaokemode) | Skin.HasSetting(novisfurniture)]</visible>

Simply add "Player.ShowInfo" to the conditions, like this :

Code:
<visible>Player.ShowInfo + ![Window.IsVisible(120) | Window.IsVisible(122) | Skin.HasSetting(karaokemode) | Skin.HasSetting(novisfurniture)]</visible>

Save your file, and reload the skin. You should now be able to hide the overlay by pressing the info button.

Keep in mind that this modification would be erased as soon as you restore or update the skin.

Cheers !
Try hit "I" on the keyboard while in full screen.
Thanks All,
Succeeded in getting fullscreen view, without song info when songs are changing though, by "hide furniture" as Mr. LeeG
suggested and pressing "Esc" to hide lyrics.
A way to display briefly the info of the new started song or getting it with a mouse click will be much helpful as mentioned.
Cheers.
You should try the modifications I posted earlier, I tried it and the song informations behaves as you want, you toggle the visibility by using "I" (show informations), and the song names appears for 10 seconds when the song changes.
Poulpe_38, thanks for the modification! That did exactly what I wanted! Now I see song info when the track changes or I hit the Info button on my remote. At first it wasn't working, but I still had it set to Hide Furniture. Once I changed that to Show Furniture, everything worked.

Is there any way to disable/remove the spinning disc from the furniture? On my AppleTV1 with Crystalbuntu 2.0, this slows the display down considerably and sometimes even causes the music to stutter. I've disabled SHOW CDART, but that hasn't had an effect.

Thanks again!
@KevinSartori :

Glad it worked the way you wanted Wink

For the spinning disc, there is no parameter that hides it, you have to once again modify the MusicVisualisation.xml file :

go near the end of the file and find the 2 controls below :

Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>-250</posx>
    <posy>60</posy>
    <width>500</width>
    <height>500</height>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <texture>cdart.png</texture>
    <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
    <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="4000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!Player.Paused">Conditional</animation>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <posx>-250</posx>
    <posy>60</posy>
    <width>500</width>
    <height>500</height>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]cdart.png</texture>
    <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
    <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="4000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!Player.Paused">Conditional</animation>
</control>

and remove them, this should do the trick.

If you just want to remove the rotating animation, just remove the <animation> tags.
Perfect! Removing the <animation> tags did the trick! No more slow down (or stuttering!) in my vis with the info screen up! Thanks again, Poulpe_38!

I'm not sure if there's a way to code this, but MarcosQui should consider removing the disc animation if a user has CDArt disabled.
Hi Poulpe_38, Thank you for your help
I tried your method yet still not getting info for the new played song
in addition I have to move the mouse to get the low menu, and pressing I on keyboard does nothing.
Maybe my bad in modifying the xml file? though did what you had suggested.
@woodyg :

It should be working with only adding "Player.ShowInfo" as posted before.

Maybe you have the "Show furniture" button on the menu set to "Hide Furniture", as KevinSartori pointed earlier.
In version 1.6.0 the skin have 3 options for Music Layout, the old, karaoke and new default:

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Poulpe_38,
You are right, forgot to undo "Hide Furniture" - it works :-) - Thank you!

MarcosQui,
Thank you for sharing and caring, you are a gifted artist.
It may not be my place to ask but for future updates maybe you could
Add the option of clean Music Visual.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fullscreen View in Music0