Win Tool to download all subtitles?
I looked at Filebot it requires me to select the movie 1 by 1 which is a lot of work because i have over 500 movies and 90 tv shows with 6000+ episodes.
Isn't there a tool that tries to auto download any subtitles that match from a site like OpenSubtitles, the language i need is Dutch and OpenSubtitles almost gets the proper subtitles for a movie/show 99/100 times so i was wondering is there a tool to auto download them all or whatever like a scraper?
subliminal python script. Google it.
FileBot. Does it all. Especially for subtitles, just drop it in, though you'll probably run into OpenSubtitles anti-leech limits.

Does all that from cmdline as well, fully automatically. Plenty of docs and video tutorials around.
(2013-04-15, 10:13)rednoah42 Wrote: FileBot. Does it all. Especially for subtitles, just drop it in, though you'll probably run into OpenSubtitles anti-leech limits.

Does all that from cmdline as well, fully automatically. Plenty of docs and video tutorials around.

That's the problem, I know (FileBot) OpenSubtitles will fetch most of my files but that will result in me opening the directories of all those files and open thousands of files.
That's why I'm looking for a alternative or maybe a trick for FileBot that will allow me to fetch subtitles for my entire library.

(2013-04-14, 15:16)queeup Wrote: subliminal python script. Google it.

Going to take a look at that :)
As I said, with filebot cmdline you can do anything. You can drop in all your files but then you have to confirm lots of matches. In the cmdline you can just grab missing subs for all folders like this:

Fetch missing subtitles:
Code:
filebot -script fn:suball "/my/media" --lang en -non-strict

Since you're gonna push the download quota you probably wanna log into your user:
Code:
filebot -script fn:configure.login

Becoming a OpenSubtitles VIP user via a donation will increase your quota.
(2013-04-17, 05:55)rednoah42 Wrote: As I said, with filebot cmdline you can do anything. You can drop in all your files but then you have to confirm lots of matches. In the cmdline you can just grab missing subs for all folders like this:

Fetch missing subtitles:
Code:
filebot -script fn:suball "/my/media" --lang en -non-strict

Since you're gonna push the download quota you probably wanna log into your user:
Code:
filebot -script fn:configure.login

Becoming a OpenSubtitles VIP user via a donation will increase your quota.

Ahh didn't know that was possible with FileBot my bad, thanks for the explanation going to look into it tomorrow if I have the time. Cheers! :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tool to download all subtitles?0