Live UFC events help?
I'm trying to get a add-on so i can watch live UFC events, what is a good add-on to do this and and i have a official link to the add-on's page.

Ive tried downloading SportsDevil 1.8 but it didn't work. It's said i needed Veetle addon but i can't find the newest version of it or where to download it.

Can any help me with getting an addon so i can watch Live UFC events with only a little delay of the event?

thanks
blair

edit: I got sports devil to work i downloaded Veetle 0.1.6 ( is sports devil my best option?)
(2013-04-14, 18:43)blair99 Wrote: I'm trying to get a add-on so i can watch live UFC events, what is a good add-on to do this and and i have a official link to the add-on's page.

Ive tried downloading SportsDevil 1.8 but it didn't work. It's said i needed Veetle addon but i can't find the newest version of it or where to download it.

Can any help me with getting an addon so i can watch Live UFC events with only a little delay of the event?

thanks
blair

edit: I got sports devil to work i downloaded Veetle 0.1.6 ( is sports devil my best option?)

Sport devil 1.8.5 LINK
you can have a go TEST Big Grin

or

Navi-X
can also here
LOOK
i'll put it on navix for free just let me know when the next fight is, quality is HD

(2013-04-14, 18:43)blair99 Wrote: I'm trying to get a add-on so i can watch live UFC events, what is a good add-on to do this and and i have a official link to the add-on's page.

thanks
blair

quality HD is hard to find always most quality SD
I do not know exactly where UFC

Here trying times
http://superrepo.org/plugin.video.ufc/
you don't need to find HD, like I said I (me) can add it for YOU!
where is the best place to watch live ufc and boxing matches. id like to watch ufc 166 coming up this saturday.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live UFC events help?0