Movie Sets stuck in "File" view mode
Hi All,

The following is a copy of my message from the general "Windows" section, but it has since been proven that this is a skin issue, and not an XBMC core issue. I've proven that the following issue does NOT occur in Confluence - and presently only occurs in Metropolis - and it did not occur prior to a recent update. Anyway, onto the issue at hand:

I use Metropolis and as such, have my menus configured to utilize a "horizontal" profile. All of my views show large posters, and I normally scroll left and right to find my movies. Prior to the latest updates to Frodo, I have used Movie Sets, with a "Poster" view, and now, I find that I can no longer do so. When I select Movie Sets, and go into the context menu, I am 'stuck' on "Files" view.

I don't think there's a setting to change this, but I'm not sure when or why this would have changed. I have had this configured to "Poster View" in the past, and want to return to this view, as this is the only section in my configuration which deviates.

Thanks, in advance!

Rick // DurhamDev
No response as yet? I hope this friendly bump isn't too much of a problem. Thanks!

Rick
Ack.. I remember reading your original post and thought I'd dealt with it, but I guess I forgot to add it to the todo list.. Really sorry about that!

Anyway, this will be fixed in the next release (shooting for this weekend).
This has been fixed. Look forward to it in 2.6.9 Smile
(2013-05-10, 05:04)jingai Wrote: This has been fixed. Look forward to it in 2.6.9 Smile

YOU DA MAN! Thanks so much, jingai!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets stuck in "File" view mode0