Req Bookmark support across chapters for Blu-ray
So I'm not sure if this a bug or a missing feature or if I'm using the correct terminology. Here's what I want:

The wife regularly receives self-recorded Blu-Rays which contain sports events from tv. The Blu-ray contains several of these events which are recorded in sessions or chapters. Each of these chapters is around 2h long. The chapters can be accessed on a stand-alone Blu-Ray player via menu, but in Kodi one has to use the NEXT button to move to the next chapter. I also need to run a decrypter as background service because the BR-discs contain some shitty DRM from the BR-recorder and would usually only work in Japan (that's my guess because that's where they come from).

When stopping playback it would be nice to bookmark the current point in playback. However, resume point don't seem to work with this kind of Blu-Ray. Bookmarks work but only within the chapter/session. When Kodi starts and the BR disc starts playing and I bring up the bookmark menu, bookmarks are empty. I have to advance to the correct chapter to see the bookmark - which kind of defeats the purpose.

So is there any chance for a kind of bookmark or resume point across chapters? Any other hint for a solution would be welcome as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bookmark support across chapters for Blu-ray0