TV show not showing up. (Star Wars the Clone Wars (2008))
So I have noticed that on my Mac the TV show Pokémon does not show up on my Mac, but will show up on my gaming computer which is running Windows and on my bootcamp partition on my mac. Well right after I wrote that sentence I decided I would try naming the show folder with an e instead of an é just to try it and now it shows up, so Im going to leave this in here for if future people have the same issue.

So now to the show Star Wars the Clone Wars (2008), I can't get this show to show up on either Mac or Windows. I have XBMC to scan for new content on startup and when it scans, it shows "Star Wars the Clone Wars (2008)" just like that but it never downloads the information for it. I have looked at a few threads around the internet about TV shows not showing up and usually it is a naming issue but I have the folder exactly as it shows on thetvdb.com but I can't get it to show up. So do you guys have any solutions?
It is called "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" and has an alias called "Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008)" on thetvdb.org, so that is not exactly the same as what you wrote.

A way to force correct scraping of a show is to create a tvshow.nfo in the tvshow folder with the url to the thetvdb.com page in it; in this case:
Code:
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=83268&lid=7

afterwards scrape again; it should recognise the show. This is explained on the NFO_files/tvshows (wiki) wiki page.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV show not showing up. (Star Wars the Clone Wars (2008))0