Bug PVR - Live TV will not start occasionaly
Bug 
Hi guys,
I have been having a problem with Frodo and Live TV since day one.

My problem is that when I start live TV sometimes XBMC does not display the video stream (with the busy circle spinning) and after a few seconds XBMC crashes.
This does not always happen and only seems to occur after live TV has not been in use for a while. This issue has happened for me using both Media Portal and Argus TV.
With MePo, to get TV back I had to restart my HTPC. With Argus, a restart of XBMC is enough to get TV back.

I can test live TV using Argus only, and it is very quick to tune and begin recording with no problems. This can be played back with Media Player with no problems.

Here is my log from my last crash...Crash Log - Argus

And here is one from a crash with MePo TV server installed...Crash log - MePo

Thanks for looking and helping guys!
My HTPC A8-5400k APU, Asrock FM2A75-PRO4-M, 4GB Kingston HyperX, Samsung 830 64GB SSD, 4TB HDD Storage, Hauppage HVR-2200 Tuner, Silverstone LC-16M Case.
Bump... Anyone? Surely someone else has this problem or can help me with it?
My HTPC A8-5400k APU, Asrock FM2A75-PRO4-M, 4GB Kingston HyperX, Samsung 830 64GB SSD, 4TB HDD Storage, Hauppage HVR-2200 Tuner, Silverstone LC-16M Case.
Bump.... Magro? Anyone? Could you help me? please...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR - Live TV will not start occasionaly0