Solved Home screen doesn't start at the home tab
I got a little problem when I startup xbmc with Xperience1080 skin. When xmbc is loaded is doesn't start at the home tab, but the screen shows the home tab and it's a lot smaller.

Now when I go to a other tab the menu is all out of sync and highlighting the wrong tab. Only way to fix this is first go to the power button, move back to the top menu.

I'm running XBMC 12.0 and skin version: 2.0 beta 2.0 (When checking in xbmc is still says 1.1 even when I get the latest from gidhub)
In appearance> startup window: Home window is selected.

This is also a fresh install of xbmc on a windows 7 machine.

Here is a picture of the problem. Movies is highlighted but not showed. Home screen is smaller than normal and the movies on the right are big and they should be small.
Turning Applications back on dind't work either.

How to solve this probleem. Is keeping me busy all day long and can't take it anymore.
Disable mouse, it's not supported
(2013-02-10, 07:38)fr500 Wrote: Disable mouse, it's not supported

Didn't work.
Install global search.
Intstall the Skin at: "Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\" [WIN 7 / 8].
The same problem I had before too short!

MfG 09chja

Sorry for my bad English!
(2013-02-10, 16:24)`Black Wrote: Install global search.

That fixed the problem. Thank you
I will have a look at why it doesn't work without global search.
(2013-02-10, 19:06)`Black Wrote: I will have a look at why it doesn't work without global search.
have you found a solution or is it far away ?
(2013-03-26, 12:10)vacdk Wrote: have you found a solution or is it far away ?

I have Global Search activated and still have this problem.
Could it possibly be from having it set in configuration to start on Home screen and it gets confused?

Thanks...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home screen doesn't start at the home tab0