Linux DVD Menu Freezing
Ok I Got a weird issue with XBMC, I rip my movies from dvd to iso using anydvd and a variety of rippers (dvd decrypter, dvd-shrink, clonedvd) and they all play fine with menus working and everything on my windows box using vlc/media player, when I transfer them to the XBMC htpc the movie will play when I select "play disc/movie" from the dvd menu but if I try to use any of the other DVD menus to select a chapter, play special features, etc., the htpc video will freeze but I will continue hearing audio. I can exit out of it but this happens for all dvds when accessing any menu item other than playing the movie. Whether I play the dvd from iso or from the actual disc in the blu-ray drive I still get the same result. I am currently at work so I cant post a debug log (not sure where XBMC puts it anyways) but I will post it later. Any help appreciated.

XBMC Specs
XBMC: Version 12.1, Manual install
Git: 0d373cc
Mobo: ASRock FM2A75 Pro4-M
CPU: AMD A4-5400 Trinity 3.4GHz APU
Mem: 4 GB GSkill
Hdd: WD 3 TB (using LVM for later expansion)
Sound card: SIIG Soundwave Pci 7.1 (for Coax out to receiver, onboard sound only works with analog)
Blu-Ray drive: Generic
XBMC debug log as promised.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=12265

I played Alien 3 (dvd-shrink so that only the movie was there, no menus) and no playback issues, I then played Disc 1 of Eureka Seven and went strait to the chapter selection where the video then froze, I let it sit there for about a minute or 2 before I exited out and turned off debugging to send the log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD Menu Freezing0