• 9(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC WebBrowser (Windows)
(2015-10-20, 22:13)marriol123343 Wrote: @senna99

thanks for updating this addon. Unfortunetaly AddonScriptorDE seems to be inactive, so I think you could re-release it under your own name, if you want.

I don't know if it is my individual or a general problem, but with your patched Version I haven't a fullscreen anymore. By changing configs in the addon I could not solve it. Do you have an idea or could you fix it if it's a general problem?

Hi!

Try to reinstall addon, for me addon always opening full screen.

For re-release this addon, honestly I dont not know. Maybe the community not will be happy to I put add on under my name.

Best regards.
(2015-10-21, 02:05)senna99 Wrote:
(2015-10-20, 22:13)marriol123343 Wrote: @senna99

thanks for updating this addon. Unfortunetaly AddonScriptorDE seems to be inactive, so I think you could re-release it under your own name, if you want.

I don't know if it is my individual or a general problem, but with your patched Version I haven't a fullscreen anymore. By changing configs in the addon I could not solve it. Do you have an idea or could you fix it if it's a general problem?

Hi!

Try to reinstall addon, for me addon always opening full screen.

For re-release this addon, honestly I dont not know. Maybe the community not will be happy to I put add on under my name.

Best regards.

Which resolution do you have on your screen? For me it would be 1920*1080... but I will try to re-install it later.

I think that's not a problem - AddonScriptorDE is not active anymore and for the Community it would be the best if other people patch his Addons if it's neccessary. Otherwise some day none of his Addons will work anymore. Maybe you put his name besides your own as author. Nobody will complain ;-)
Just tried installing, and 1920x1080 fullscreen, did not work.
Was unable to view web pages correctly.
(2015-11-05, 12:38)Refurbished Wrote: Just tried installing, and 1920x1080 fullscreen, did not work.
Was unable to view web pages correctly.

Unfortunately my laptop has a resolution 1366x768, but I will find time to work on this issue.
It would be best to author of this scripts resolve this issue, because my knowledge is very poor in terms of coding in Python.

Best regards
Hello, I cannot download the updated version from senna99, anyone have this available to upload it?

Thanks much in advance!
same as barev - cannot download this
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC WebBrowser (Windows)2