• 3(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC WebBrowser (Windows)
AddonScriptorDE: Hi
Thanks for a really nice program.
You wrote that I could add the key I liked for what I wanted in a post here.
But I could not add backspace or ESC for get out of the program.

Why is this? It would have being nice to have the same as inside XBMC.

And one more thing:
If I add it as an favorite, and use it in the main menu (maybe the same elsewhere to), I have to push
the back button when I`ll exit the browser. It looks like it think it should be inside a sort list.
Is there an fix for this?
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
When can we expect a new version?
And yes esc button not work in frodo 12.2 is this error because I use frodo 12.2

Best Regards
(2013-05-04, 02:48)akis Wrote: ...it launches the browser, albeit in full screen even though XBMC is windowed.
The WebBrowser is made for HTPCs - Of course it starts in fullscreen mode. If you really need a window mode (dont know why), i can implement it for you...

(2013-05-04, 02:48)akis Wrote: I then have to press alt-f4 to kill the browser and return to XBMC.
Please read the first post! Default key for closing the browser is NumPad0, but you can map any key.

(2013-05-06, 22:35)bkimbel Wrote: Does anyone know of a way to force the browser to start on the primary monitor in a dual-monitor setup (windows 7)? Sometime the browser shows up on monitor #1, and sometimes on #2.
I will have a look at this and will try to implement an option for this...

(2013-05-09, 22:15)pettergulbra Wrote: AddonScriptorDE: Hi
Thanks for a really nice program.
You wrote that I could add the key I liked for what I wanted in a post here.
But I could not add backspace or ESC for get out of the program.

Why is this? It would have being nice to have the same as inside XBMC.
I disabled mapping ESC, Back, TAB, ArrowKeys, Enter because they are useful default browser keys.
Will be changed in the next version, so you can map them again. (Only ARROW KEYS + ENTER will still be unmappable because they are needed for navigation)

(2013-05-09, 22:15)pettergulbra Wrote: And one more thing:
If I add it as an favorite, and use it in the main menu (maybe the same elsewhere to), I have to push
the back button when I`ll exit the browser. It looks like it think it should be inside a sort list.
Is there an fix for this?
I will have a look at this...

(2013-05-12, 09:32)senna99 Wrote: When can we expect a new version?
I'm currently very busy, sorry. So only bugfixes right now.
Do you have any feature suggestions?

(2013-05-12, 09:32)senna99 Wrote: And yes esc button not work in frodo 12.2 is this error because I use frodo 12.2
Will be fixed in the next version...
Thank You accept suggestions..
In the next version, can we expect browser image for sites.
And I have problem with XBMC_WebBrowser_KeyMapper, is too large on screen I cant see all command.
I was tray on two different screen with different resolution, the result is the same.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Thanks for answer, I really love this plugin.
This works great, it`s really nice to just use the Harmony One, instead of my gyro keyboard.

Thanks, love it!
Hi, Thanks for the plugin it works really well however I don't seem to be able to have the mouse hide when playing a film in lovefilm. Has anybody else come accross this issue?
Greeat plugin, and much needed!

Does anyone know a way to to utilize this plugin through the TV/Movies library? Would be neat if we could have scraped episodes or movies in our library that calls up a link to the amazon prime/netflix/whatever page that streams it.
Hi there, would be possible to use this add- on with ubuntu if I install internet explorer and netframe work through wine?
Hello. Thanks for a great plugin! Not many are even attempting this - even the core team is avoiding the inevitable issue.

I use XBMC on a computer and I use my mobile phone to control it using the official XBMC iphone app. This is all fine, but exiting out of the browser is difficult.

This probably comes down to the key mapping function. Would it be possible to map the close function to a standard XBMC remote function?

Thanks for your hard work.
This is a fantastic add-on, great work.

A couple of things I think would really improve the current version, is xbox controller support and the ability to set your own thumbnail for each website.

Keep up the good work Smile
Hi.

I want to be able to browse the net from my HTPC. I currently can by exiting XBMC and booting google Chrome up and going from there.

Is this add on the one for me, or should I be looking at 'Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC'?

Thanks for putting me in the right path.
I will think this is for you, yes.
If you run Windows.
I do, so I'll get looking into it, thanks.

Any pictures of said browser? Iplayer, 4OD etc play okay through it?
I have not tried so extensively yet, But I think it runs Internet Explorer as it is, so if it works there, then it work in this.
Any chance for porting this over to OS X with webkit?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC WebBrowser (Windows)2