• 6(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC WebBrowser (Windows)
(2013-09-07, 10:03)dukenukem Wrote: Great Plugin!

I'm wondering how to control the mouse using the number keys on my MCE remote - once I'm in the browser, I can't move the mouse with any remote keys - just the keyboard. I don't seem to be able to map them either?
Default mapped keys are the keyboard numpad numbers. But you should be able to map the keys you want via the internal KeyMapper "- Map keys". Not working for you?
I have no problems with my MCE remote...
Any chance the key mapping could have a repeat option? If I turn on repeat outside this plug in it breaks that key entirely.
(2013-09-08, 00:26)theredguy Wrote: Any chance the key mapping could have a repeat option? If I turn on repeat outside this plug in it breaks that key entirely.
It works for me when holding keys (keyboard+remote). If your remote has a special repeat function that changes the key codes, you need to map the keys with the internal KeyMapper while this repeat function is on - maybe it works. Don't know what this special repeat function does with your key codes, so i can't do anything. Sorry...
(2013-09-08, 00:16)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:

I'm wondering how to control the mouse using the number keys on my MCE remote - once I'm in the browser, I can't move the mouse with any remote keys - just the keyboard. I don't seem to be able to map them either?
Default mapped keys are the keyboard numpad numbers. But you should be able to map the keys you want via the internal KeyMapper "- Map keys". Not working for you?

When I go to Map Keys, it doesn't detect my MCE key presses - only keyboard/mouse. Does this sound like it's more of an overall XBMC issue?
(2013-09-08, 21:19)dukenukem Wrote:
(2013-09-08, 00:16)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:

When I go to Map Keys, it doesn't detect my MCE key presses - only keyboard/mouse. Does this sound like it's more of an overall XBMC issue?
Mmm, don't know. I'm using the MCERemote Addon, which changes the key codes. Maybe you need to install it...
Hi this is a great addon, the only thing I can't seem to find is a way to navigate pages. Like using the back button or refresh to refresh a page. Is there some reason why we can go back or forward or reload pages?
Hello

I have some problem with your web browser for example,
http://justhearit.com/ and www.music.xbox.com . I Have just a black screen or message to improve browser .
Do I need additional files some DLL.file or something else,to improve browser .
Please if you have a solution, answer on my question.

Best Regards
(2013-11-19, 15:41)MrsAngelD Wrote: Hi this is a great addon, the only thing I can't seem to find is a way to navigate pages. Like using the back button or refresh to refresh a page. Is there some reason why we can go back or forward or reload pages?
To refresh, you can map any remote key to "Keyboard: F5". Will rename it to "Refresh".
Navigation is currently possible via default browser keys (Backspace for back, dont know the key for forward), but i can add mappable commands for it.

(2013-11-21, 18:37)senna99 Wrote: Hello

I have some problem with your web browser for example,
http://justhearit.com/ and www.music.xbox.com . I Have just a black screen or message to improve browser .
Do I need additional files some DLL.file or something else,to improve browser .
Please if you have a solution, answer on my question.

Best Regards
Just tested justhearit, and its working fine for me.
The black screen appears if you have javascript or so deactivated.
Update your IExplorer to the latest version. Start it manually and configure the security settings so that the site works in there. It then also be working in my Browser.
You can also reset the security settings if you dont know how to correctly set them up.
Thank you very much for your response.
Probably my problem is that I do not have installed IExplorer, I use the revised window 7.
Best Regards
(2013-11-22, 08:15)senna99 Wrote: Probably my problem is that I do not have installed IExplorer, I use the revised window 7.
I'm sure you have it installed. Else, my WebBrowser won't run because it's based on IE.
Just update and configure it properly...
I have installed the repo, on a win7 machine, but it just shows up empty. Any idea? Frodo 12.2.
hello ProsjektX

Did you refresh addon ?
Hello, i am wondering how to install your web browser. I do not understand how this can be installed. Is there any guide to this? Also, how to use the chrome launcher and add websites. I did get your repo installed and found many useful things, but i don't understand how to get a web site to open in chrome launcher. A guide to this for beginners would be awesome. I have looked everywhere for a better web browser for xbmc that is better than web viewer, and have hit all dead ends. This sounds really nice, just wish i knew how to get it to work. Hope to hear from you, sincerely, a novice.

By the way, i am running xbmc on a raspberry pi

with confluence skin
(2013-11-27, 20:22)ProsjektX Wrote: I have installed the repo, on a win7 machine, but it just shows up empty. Any idea? Frodo 12.2.
Try a "Force refresh" via the context menu...

(2013-11-30, 16:34)williammoretz Wrote: Hello, i am wondering how to install your web browser. I do not understand how this can be installed.
The WebBrowser is based on the Internet Explorer and is only working under Windows (see thread title and first post). It can't be used with the RPi.

(2013-11-30, 16:34)williammoretz Wrote: Also, how to use the chrome launcher and add websites.
Chrome won't run on the RPi as well, sorry...
NodOk. I understand. I just use Raspbian install disk for web browsing on the Pi now. Thank you for getting back to me!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC WebBrowser (Windows)2