Win Amazon Plugin not updating Library.
Sad 
OK, i have been able to determine that the plugin is "downloading" the information and storing it in the plugin folder in my "users\....\roaming\XBMC\UserDate\Addon_date\...." and in there is a tv folder with all the shows I want and the needed files. But it isn't updating my library. I have checke my plugin setting and "update Library" is turned on. HELP!! Huh

David

I was going to upload a couple of screen shots and maybe a log, but can't find the "attatchments" link in the editor.
(2013-04-16, 00:41)DFergATL Wrote: I was going to upload a couple of screen shots and maybe a log, but can't find the "attatchments" link in the editor.

Upload logs to a public paste site (such as pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com) and post the assigned URL here. For screenshots, upload to a public photo site and use the [img] tag to specify the URL of the photo.
I went looking for the right log, but don't know which one you need.
Screenshot 1
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Screenshot 2
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]
Have you gone into the Video files listing, navigated to C:\Amazon\TV and C:\Amazon\Movies and done a 'Set Content' on them, so those locations are scanned into your libraries? I'm not clear whether the Amazon plugin is supposed to do that step automatically or not, but I had to do it manually to get the export working for me.

Edit: I assumed your files are being saved in C:\Amazon\ based on the screenshot, but I just noticed you also have "Library folder stored in addon settings" checked. That forces the plugin to save the downloaded *.strm files in your userdata folder, which you mentioned in your first post. No matter which folder you decide to use, I think you need to add the folder to your library so that it gets scanned.
Worked perfectly, thanks mal2. Are you aware of any way to do this for Crackle and netflix by chance?
Using KODI since 2002, back when Xbox Media Player ran on a modded xbox, soldered modchip and all..."the good old days."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Plugin not updating Library.0