Req Floating "Now Playing" window
Is there any chance of making the 'now playing window' floating so it is visible from wherever you are instead of just the Home Screen?

It helps with Channel Surfing
You mean for the DVR stuff? I could probably add it there somewhere.

Or I could put it in the lower-left corner on all except the home window (for the default home style). I'll think about it.
I guess it it's the DVR stuff.
While playing a video lets say from my library, backspace will bring me back to library. I can hear the video but need to escape all the way out to the home screen in order to see whats playing (I love that it plays inside the window) .

I've seen the small window in the bottom left corner but most are very, very small. The Neon skin does a does a great job with size and placement. So does Transparency! .

Thanks for considering it
I'll think about the best way to handle it in a fashion that fits Metropolis well. It'll be a little while though -- my priority right now is to push out one final Gotham release and then focus on the Helix release.
Oh yeah.. I get it.

Thank you for your work. It is appreciated
(2014-11-25, 00:50)DetrieZ Wrote: I guess it it's the DVR stuff.
While playing a video lets say from my library, backspace will bring me back to library. I can hear the video but need to escape all the way out to the home screen in order to see whats playing (I love that it plays inside the window) .

I've seen the small window in the bottom left corner but most are very, very small. The Neon skin does a does a great job with size and placement. So does Transparency! .

Thanks for considering it

That's a great idea Smile

Would be great to see a now playing window in bottom left corner in almost every screen.

I would like this for all videos of course and not just DVR.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Floating "Now Playing" window0