Release iTBN video addon
That is Great. I also just recently tried the actual website.....I never knew it existed, but thanks to you now I do! And its actually a pretty good website.....one I can send the link to, to all of my friends who dont have XBMC or are not that computer savy or wont let me install XBMC on their machines :-).

It has so much content, and it all brought together alot better in your iTBN plugin in, plus they start instantly when clicked.
I havent tried those live streams I don't think, so I probably didn't notice that they dont work.

Anyhow, I just got a great idea.....but in your own timing when your all done with getting Plex to run it properly.

What it is, is a new plugin that you could create for XBMC and PLEX.....They already have it on Roku...... Its Called BibleScreen...its only one channel but not really a channel.....its a very very very nice sort of screen saver that plays Bible verses, some animated and with music....CHECK IT OUT here: www.biblescreen.com. Play the video and make it full screen and leave it running.....pretty cool eh? :-)

I use it on my iPad when I leave my iPad on the livingroom desk as a video picture frame.
Just submitted a update to the XBMC addon today. Fixes some of the live streams, Adds the TCI (Italian) channel to the list of streams, and also changes how the title of videos are layed out so they are more readable than before. Should be in official repo soon.

Still working on Plex.
Enjoy my work? Check out my other projects.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
If you would like to help test the plex verison of this addon it is available here https://github.com/asojka09/iTBN.bundle

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
Hi Romans,

We really appreciated your work down here in Australia.
Could you please think about developing a plugin for http://www.godtube.com/ or cbn.com?.

Cheers,
amiosamy
Glad you like the add on. It's funny you mention godtube because I was just thinking today about other addons I could make and that was one that crossed my mind. I will look in to it.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
Much appreciated. we are really in need to good contents plugins.
(2013-12-16, 22:54)amiosamy Wrote: Could you please think about developing a plugin for http://www.godtube.com/ or cbn.com?.

Cheers,
amiosamy

Started work on godtube add on. So far I just have the search function. Still plenty of work to do on it but if you are interested in trying it while still in development here is the git page.

https://github.com/asojka09/plugin.video.godtube_com

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
yes, I tested that yesterday. It works great.

Thanks again
Is anybody using the live streams. If so do you have problems with it not working? Also tbn has removed the low quality streams so I will be updating add-on to accommodate for that.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
Update. Version 1.2.5

Live streams now using a .m3u8 stream that is much more consistent and better quality than the old rtmp streams. Big plus!
Also changed the dialog prompt to search by air date. Easier to understand now.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
Just found your thread today while I was searching for information on the iTBN streams. We use xbmc on our raspberry pi and are having some trouble with the video freezing every 45-60 seconds (althogh sometimes it will go quite a while without freezing). The Pi plays all our ripped h264 videos without any problems, and we can watch the live streams on our laptop with no trouble, so it doesn't seem to be a bandwidth issue, and the Pi should have the horsepower to play the videos, since they only appear to be SD (at least that's what it says while playing).

So, I'm wondering if the video is using a different codec than h264? Any pointers on what to look for to troubleshoot this?
Sorry to hear your having problems playing videos on your pi. First of all is it the live streams or archived video? Or both?

I know somebody who has a pi and last I knew the videos worked. I will try it as soon as I have the chance and get back to you.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
So I tried it on the pi and both the live streams and archived video works. Sorry but I'm not sure why its not working for you.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
I am having a problem with the iTBN Add-On: The videos stream fine but when I pause or stop them it crashes XBMC. I have the same problem on both my PC and G-Box. I am running the latest version of XBMC on both. I'd appreciate any help or tips to solve this issue. Thanks.
I have never encountered that problem. By the latest version do you mean the latest build which it's Gotham, or the latest stable release which is frodo.

One thing to note is that when you click to play a video it actually executes a script which then goes and finds the final video URL. Unless you are running Gotham which I have not tested the iTBN add-on on, it had never caused me problems.

For me to look in to it further I will need a log file containing info from a crash. Thanks.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iTBN video addon1