Release iTBN video addon
Thanks for the prompt reply!! I am using Frodo. I am somewhat of a newbie to XBMC though. I can generate the log file but how do I upload it to you?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file
Enjoy my work? Check out my other projects.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
Thanks for the link Romans. Here's the log file : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=195179 Please let me know what you think.
thanks for a great plugin. I love it
BTW Romans: I got iTBN working on my PC but still no luck with the G-Box. If it helps any, I'm running the Matricom Special Edition 12.2 XBMC Frodo on the G-Box. That's where I generated the above log file from.

I also found a workaround: If I pause the video instead of stopping it I can navigate to the home screen and exit XBMC with the app still open. It's not perfect and still means rebooting XBMC but it's not as bad as an outright crash.

In addition, none of my iTBN live streams are currently working. Is that a known issue? I appreciate your help. I really like the add-on and would love to get it working fully. It's really good. Thanks!!
Any word on a solution to this yet? Did my log file show anything? Thanks.
I'm terribly sorry I haven't got this taken care of. Any of my spare time lately has gone to my Android game. I will try to look in to it this weekend. Just to clarify does it happen both on your PC and gbox or just gbox? Thanks.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
Thanks Romans!! I understand. Whenever you can get to it is fine. It only happens on my Gbox. The box is running Android 4.2.2 and Matricom Stock Firmware v 1.1.6 that came with the box. My version of XBMC is the Matricom Special Edition 12.0 Frodo.
The live channels don't seem to be working anymore. I was going to fiddle around with settings to get rid of the stuttering issues I was having, but now the live channels don't even load. Looked in the log like it said, and it seems to indicate that the urls are no longer valid. Ideas?
@nosilver4u - I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience I am aware of the issue and I have just been so busy lately. I run a computer repair business which has been doing great lately Smile but that also means little time for side projects. Along with that any time for side projects has been going to my game Retaliate because the upcoming update needs to be done in time for the www.ikoid.com bundle next week. All that said I know I have XBMC addons that are in need of my attention. Both iTBN and Creation Today are broken. I am glad that people are able to enjoy my work and I hope that it is also a blessing to those who use it. Thank you for keeping me informed of any issues, I want to make sure to keep these addons maintaned so people can continue to enjoy them. I will be giving this my attention as soon as possible.

@CEMA65 - I'm sorry I never got back to you, but because everything was working properly on your regular devices there's nothing I can do the help with a customized install on your Gbox. My best bet is that there is some difference in the python version or other available components in the XBMC installation.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
Had a quick look at the new changes to the live streams. It's not looking good. But that doesn't mean I'm out of options. They are doing everything through akamai now which uses video segments with Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming. It is great for the video quality and is actually a good move, but it makes it difficult for our purposes. I will need to look at what is being used as the live stream source for say the Android app, desktop media player, and so on. I will keep you updated. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
Thanks Romans. I understand. It's working on XBMC 13.2 also so everything is good. It would be nice if you could get the live streams back up some time but there's more than enough other content to keep us entertained Angel . Thanks again.
Dear Romans, please fix iTbn. Thank you for your efforts and time. May God bless you.
Just had a breakthrough with the live streams! I was able to install Wireshark on my Android and watch the behavior of the live streams via their android app and sure enough I found the new .m3u8 streams!!! Now I just need to change the code, update the addon, and live streams will be working again Big Grin

For those of you interested in the details here is the relevant page.
http://www.tbn.org/watch/mobile_app/v3/g...treams.php

And here is a relevant link from that page (this one is for TBN)
http://acaooyalahd2-lh.akamaihd.net/i/TB...aster.m3u8

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
Update submitted. Sorry for the long wait guys. I really appreciate your kind words and support and I am glad that people get use out of my work!

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iTBN video addon1