different movie libraries
I have a Raspberry pi2 and installed Kodi. I have all my movies and music on a Synology and i connect with NAS

I have a directory /music (fine, for music) and /video for al types of movies on my Synology NAS
I have 4 subdirectories: children, music (musicdvds), movies (real movies) and educational (The true names are in Dutch)

When I want to do add video then I would therefore four times add a folder. Well that fails. There is just one item under Movies and all the files from the 4 subdirectories are scanned together. How can I still make selections?

When i add Music, there's no option for a skimmer and there is also after scanning a new item on the first screen. For Music i must go into the tree at fileserver.

Another question: I have a Mac and i need to make .nfo files, So i should use Mediaelch. Should i inport from Synology?
Not RPi specific, moving to "Metadata scrapers" forum.

(2015-08-08, 18:13)bonestaak Wrote: When I want to do add video then I would therefore four times add a folder. Well that fails. There is just one item under Movies and all the files from the 4 subdirectories are scanned together. How can I still make selections?

That's the point of a library - it will consolidate all of your sources. Maybe you need to look at smart playlists, or even user profiles if you want separate libraries for different users.

(2015-08-08, 18:13)bonestaak Wrote: When i add Music, there's no option for a skimmer and there is also after scanning a new item on the first screen. For Music i must go into the tree at fileserver.

You configure the Music scraper in Settings > Music.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I now installed xbian it looks nearly the same as openelec exept, more options, inserting licence etc. Too bad most of the movies gives 4 a 5 seconds black screen and then i am back in top menu
If you want to "insert licence" (ie. edit config.txt settings) in OpenELEC then install Leopolds Config add-on.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
different movie libraries0