My Pictures Database: How to exclude files?
Hello,

I've used My Pictures Database in order to index all my photos on my Synology NAS. As it turns out, it didn't just index all my photos, but all the thumbnails my Synology has created in all sizes as well.

What I'd like to do is to exclude all thumbnails from the scan, all of which are starting with SYNOPHOTO:. Is there a way to achieve this?

Now, I'm aware that I can exclude specific folders, but my Synology NAS constantly creates new folders and it would be a pain to keep adding them to the exclude. I've also seen the option to exclude files, which is pre-filled with folder.jpg, but there isn't much room to put anything else.

So, is there a relatively easy way to tell My Pictures Database to exclude all files starting with SYNOPHOTO:?

Thanks!
Hi DocG,

open add-on settings, go to "Files" and in line "Excluded files" enter synophoto. This is case insensitive and exludes every picture which contains "synophoto" in it's name.
If you want to enter more than one exclude name then add the other with a "|" like "folder.jpg|synophoto"
To get them excluded you've to rescan the paths.

Xycl
No log no help.
Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository Leia
Repository: Xycl Repository Matrix
Thanks Xycl!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My Pictures Database: How to exclude files?0