Solved RPI OpenELEC - Two and Half Men Crashes XBMC
Firstly I want to thank EVERYONE involved in this product.
I have m Openelec RPI running my system and it's the best media box I"ve ever owned!!!!
Everything is working so well!!!

Now, can anybody tell me why it is that when I try to scrape for episode info for the Two and Half Men folder, the system crashes every time.

When I go into the folder, I am able to fetch info manually for individual episodes, but the folder crashes the system.

?!?!?!

I'd rather not manually update 200+ episodes, you guys have any idea.
The log doesn't offer any clues.

TIA
Probably this?

Have you updated to OpenELEC 3.0.1 - it includes the updated firmware that fixes the crash when scraping certain types of jpg.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!!!!!
That was soooo easy.
I followed the instructions, went to github etc...
rebooted and
NOW I am watching Two and Half Men refresh its info currently at 40%
wow that would have taken forever.

You're the best Milhouse, how do I boost your reputation?
(2013-04-19, 02:51)stormcel Wrote: You're the best Milhouse, how do I boost your reputation?

I think you need to make 15 posts, then the +/- reputation button should become visible... remember me in another 13 posts... Wink
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RPI OpenELEC - Two and Half Men Crashes XBMC1