• 1(current)
Release After Watch
This project is being continued by AnonTester, please check post #303 for more information.

This project is being continued by jvandenbroek, please check post #199 for more information.

Quote:
After Watch

Summary
After watching a movie or episode:
- Move or delete
- Rate on IMDb or library
- Show recommendations
- More...

Download
https://hautopc.googlecode.com/files/xbmc.repository.hautopc.zip

Setup
* Download repository above
* In XBMC go to System > Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip file
* Navigate to where you downloaded repository and select it
* Go to Get Addo-ons > HauToPC Add-ons > Services > After Watch > Install
* Wait a little bit until notification shows
* Return to XBMC home and go to Programs > After Watch
* Modify the settings to your needs
* Watch a movie or episode in your library!

FOR MORE INFO: https://code.google.com/p/hautopc/
Interesting Nod

Quick question... I have mymovies stored in separate folders with Fanart etc, will this delete the movie folder "Dark Knight Rises 2012" or will it leave the folder (and all it's contents) any only delete the movie file contained within that folder?

Ideally I wish for a script to delete the movie folder (and all it's contents) and also remove the item from my library.

Looks like a great idea for an addon though, is it maybe possible to add a movie to a playlist etc too or to "tag" or add to collection?

What would be an awesome feature (not sure if possible) is after watching a movie, the script could ask you if you wish to check imdb's list for "if you like this" section and return the results to the user.

Will subscribe nd keep an eye on this, as it seems like a Great idea,
Cheers for creating/sharing Nod
(2013-04-23, 22:53)PatrickBateman Wrote: Looks like a great idea for an addon though, is it maybe possible to add a movie to a playlist etc too or to "tag" or add to collection?

Good idea, Rating a movie could add tag to this movie. Somethig like: Rating a movie with 9/10 after watching it would also add "IMDB Personal Rating: 9" tag to a movie in your library.
Then you would have an option to include personal ratings filter in your smart playlists, etc Smile
Thank you for your interest Smile

In addon settings you can set up your library type.

If you choose 'unique folder' it will delete all files that match the filename of video watched. Eg:
-LIBRARY
---movie1.mkv
---movie1.srt
---movie2.mkv
---movie2.nfo
After watching movie1.mkv, it will delete movie2.mkv and movie2.nfo

If you choose 'separated folders' it will delete the folder where the movie is. Eg:
-LIBRARY
---MOVIE1
-----file1.mkv
-----file1.srt
---MOVIE1
-----file2.mkv
-----file2.nfo
After watching file1.mkv, it will delete MOVIE1 and all its content.
This is what you want. After your reply I found a bug, it doesnt delete folders inside folders. I'll fix this tomorrow.

Also, after deleting, it cleans your library to remove the movie from xbmc library. Although (if you are in library) you have to go back and enter again to see the changes.

---

The "add to playlist", you mean in xbmc or imdb? Can you elaborate on that?

The "if you like this" it would be cool, and easy to do. I'll think about it.
PS this is a beta and has not been fully tested, so...
Thanks Pynto,

The "if you like this from" imdb would be a killer feature IMO Nod the amount of times I watch a movie, love it, grab my iPad and head to imdb to get more films like it is almost daily! To have this feature integrated into my library, I to xbmc would be a real "wow factor" and a genuine "showcase" feature of this app as NO other app offers such a feature Nod I do hope that is implemented in the future.

What would enhance that feature even more, is if ... When the script searches imdb and brings back the 6/12 (or how ever many) movies from the "if you like this" section, that it checks to see which of these films are in my library and has a little HDD next to the ones I actually own! Now that... That would blow my effin stocks off!

I will test the new version and report back how it goes.
Thanks for the update Wink
Updated to 0.2.3, moving/deleting should be working properly now
First post edited with more info

Will start studying "People who liked this also liked..." tonight Smile
(2013-04-24, 00:24)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Good idea, Rating a movie could add tag to this movie. Somethig like: Rating a movie with 9/10 after watching it would also add "IMDB Personal Rating: 9" tag to a movie in your library.
Then you would have an option to include personal ratings filter in your smart playlists, etc Smile

Ops, I only saw your reply today. Smile

Updated to 0.3.0:
Added option to set tag with personal rating
Bugfix: Assume as watched on stop
Updated to 0.4.0:
Added "People who liked this also liked..." from IMDb

Basically it reads the movie imdb page (without login), so the movie titles will be in your language, except the ones you have in your library.
The titles with * are in your library, so you can play them directly.
Awesome!!!
That is a Killer feature!

You have just made my week, kind sir!
When I uploaded the code, I changed the * from after the title to before, and accidentally broke the code...
Anyway, now it should be fixed - 0.4.1 Smile

If you find any bug or something that could be improved, please let me know.
Will do Nod
Awesome feature though, Absolutely awesome!

Quick question...
As I haven't been able to test this new feature yet (but cant wait to) can I ask does it also bring back the Imdb rating for those movies?

"People who liked this also liked:"
The Matrix - 1999 - 7.9 - Play Now?
The Matrix - 2001 - 7.8 - N/A
The Matrix - 2002 - 7.7 - Play Now?

This would be fanatic as it would allow me to pick from the menu immediately which is best to watch next?
Or am I again asking to much and getting carried away with my self Wink
It can be done.
I was also thinking of adding a nice dialog with posters....

Other thing I usually do after watching a movie, if I like some actor/actress performance, is to see his/her filmography.
Soon, i'll try to add this too.

What do you think it should happen when (in 'ppl who liked' list) clicking a movie which is not in library? Smile
These ideas you mention, would be fantastic!
This is an absolute "showtime" feature and as soon as people see this I expect it'll go through the roof Nod

As for movies that are not in the library, I think it would be great if we could select "view info" for these movies pulled from imdb, maybe displayed in the skins default "Movie Info" display window?

So kind of like:
"People who liked this also liked"
[Poster + Title] - [Year] - [IMDb Rating] - Play Now
[Poster + Title] - [Year] - [IMDb Rating] - View Info

Maybe something like that? You will know better how to design, implement, display that etc but if that makes sense I think it could be a good idea, maybe? Big Grin
Hey,
Quick question...

We just watched a complete shit movie! So shit that it doesn't even have a "if you liked this" section on Imdb (Coffin 2011).

The script popped up with an empty dialog box at the end of the movie, the wife thought it had crashed as it contained no data and then asked, is it possible to not appear if no data is present?

Seems like reasonable good question I though, so I thought I'd pop it in here to see if it's possible in practice?

So basically, if the "if you liked this" section on imdb is empty, or is not present, can the script just move on and choose not display anything to the user (or some other solution you think would work better maybe) Big Grin

Loving this feature though, it's totally game changing for us... Its an awesome feature and has lead us to some gret movies last night!

Looking forward to the next update Nod
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After Watch4