• 4(current)
Release After Watch
(2013-07-20, 19:42)Pynto R Wrote: Sorry for the wait, i've been sick. Anyway, currently looking into all the problems posted in this thread.
About the prompt, it should ask by default, there is a setting named 'Confirm dialogs'

I hope you are feeling well! Are you planning to release an update?
0.5.1 (08-09-2013):
- Set 'assume as watched' to 100% to disable this feature (fix performance issues on slower machines)
- Added option to hide progress dialog
Just found the add on and really like the imdb recommendation part. A great way to improve the functionality of this would be to query Youtube for a trailer when clicking on a film that isn't present in the library as currently it just dismisses the dialog. This shouldn't be hard as I'm pretty sure you can directly pass a query to the youtube add on.
0.5.2 (16-09-2013):
* Improvements in file management, and change lib to xbmcvfs

Nice ideia tungmeister, will do.

hackyli, please check if now works Smile
Hi,

I feel after the latest update, The "Move" has become considerably slower. Not sure , may be its just a feeling .

One suggestion I have is that may be include an option to delete or move a movie once done watching..

Good work otherwise though!!

Edit-30-Sep
After the latest update, some of the files are actually copied and not moved... ??
Hi

Great addon! Clean library runs each time after after watch. Can this be turned off?
@manujosephv:

File operations are now using xbmc lib, instead of python... It doesnt have a "move", so it has to copy and delete, takes more time... Maybe ill add an option to chose lib.

Ive been on "vacation" for the last 2 weeks in the hospital, and ill return to the addon when possible.
If you could provide more info on that bug (copied, not moved) would be great Smile

@ Paulnd:
if it moves and dont clean, movie will be duplicated
if it deletes and dont clean, movie will be in lib but not there at all
I'll add an option to disable it, but when is cleaning not necessarie?

(sorry for the bad english, i literaly cant write right now Smile )
Thanks for the explanation which makes sense. I have disabled dialogues but the clean dialogue still shows. I have a large library so cleaning can take a few minutes. Sorry, should have been more specific
You dont want to disable the clean lib, only the dialog showing the cleaning progress, is that correct?
Yes, that's correct. I'll be very grateful if you could implement this?
That would be great if I can chose the lib. Cause this xbmc lib takes up more time and sometimes it fails to delete the file also.

And as paulnd pointed out option to disable the window would also be great.
Hello,

nice Addon, it really improves the workflow/ maintanance.

But I have a big problem:

On my HDD (same partition as movies and tv shows), I have a special folder /deleted, where all the watched movies and tv episodes go.

Whileyour addon only takes a few seconds after a tv episode, some movies really take a long time.

I just had to abort the cleaning after 10 mins (!), because we were sitting there, waiting for XBMC to become ready to watch the next movie.... It was a ripped Bluray with 14 GB.

Is it really necessary that the addon copies the entire movie - instead of moving it, if the /deleted folder is on the same partition? I do understand it (copying instead of just moving) as a precaution in case of a crash or such. But if the /deleted folder is on the same partition as the movies/ tv episodes, it only takes a second or two to just move it - which minimizes the impact a sudden crash would have.

Would it be possible to just add this as a possibility? At least if the /deleted folder is on the same partition?

Best regards and thanks fro the addon.
Updated to 0.5.3:
Now there is an option to choose between python and xbmc file management methods. The old (before 0.5.2) method its the normal (not alternate). If you are getting errors (eg: smb), set alternate.
Also, settings were rewritten, please check it.

People who were getting errors in moving, please provide feedback.
I'm getting a service.py error which looks like its coming from this plugin according to my log? Also the imdb recommended feature is no longer functioning for me, can anyone else confirm?
Hey,

Reinstalled and still not working for me?
Am I the only one who has lost functionality of "recommended" Or are any other users able to verify loss of this function?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After Watch4