• 9(current)
Release After Watch
Using nfs network share and in xbmc I have alowed "Allow file renaming and deletion"

But still I get an error "You do not have premissions to move/delete this file"

In nfs conf I have allowed "Trust remote users: Everyone"

Allso I tryed AlexVallat suggestion, but it dident work for me
(2014-05-10, 13:15)masinad Wrote: Allso I tryed AlexVallat suggestion, but it dident work for me
I haven't got an NFS system to try it with, but just to clarify, did you also set it to use the Alternative Deletion Method in the options? Otherwise it doesn't use the xbmcvfs methods and will always give the no permissions error.
Thank you AlexVallat, that worked Smile.

In IMDb rating it still gives me Error: cant rate IMDb (I have checked username/password)
(2014-05-01, 18:29)AlexVallat Wrote: This appears to be just the plugin I'm looking for, so thank you for writing it!

Unfortunately, there seems to be a small bug in it, when it comes to network shares. It doesn't appear to be able to delete any files accessed through smb.

Doing a little digging, I've tracked this down to the use of os.path.normpath. When Movie or Episode (in service.py) gets the file path from the json API, it will have a path something like "smb://server/share/folder", which is then passed through os.path.normpath before being assigned to self.path. Normpath then completely mangles it, producing "smb:\server\share\folder" which isn't going to work for anyone!

I tried simply replacing the line
Code:
self.path = os.path.normpath(p)
with
Code:
self.path = p
and that makes it work (for my particular case!), using the alternative deletion method (so using xbmcvfs for the file operations).

Ideally, it would be nice if the plugin could simply request xbmc to remove the video from the library, and let its default handling do the deletion (rather than delete and request full cleaning). Unfortunately, as far as I can tell from a cursory inspection of the API, it's completely impossible to remove an item from the library using the API. Which is a shame.

Tried this and still won't delete a file for me.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
After the last update of openelec 4.0.1 and XBMC 13.1 beta this add-on keeps telling me it can't log in to the IMDB. I've re-entered mij username and password but still no luck. Anybudy got any ideas?
Same here.
Unfortunately after update to XBMC 13 this error appear "can't log in to IMDB".
Its sucks, because After Watch was one of the useful add-on's for my opinion Sad
I can't get this addon to work for me on gotham 13.1. It simply won't clean any files. I've set it to move watched tv episodes without any luck. Any ideas?
Same here.

Unfortunately after update to XBMC 13.2 beta1 this error appear "can't log in to IMDB".
So I have finally gotten after watch to trigger correctly. However, it does not seem to move my files as my library is cleaned by xbmc simultaneously to after watch attempting to move my file. I can't seem to figure out what's triggering the cleaning of my files as it is. Any ideas?
(2014-05-25, 09:23)Edwinus Wrote: After the last update of openelec 4.0.1 and XBMC 13.1 beta this add-on keeps telling me it can't log in to the IMDB. I've re-entered mij username and password but still no luck. Anybudy got any ideas?

(2014-06-03, 14:05)playaz100 Wrote: Same here.

(2014-07-14, 16:39)ktpires Wrote: Same here.

Same here. Cannot login to IMDB. :-( XBMC 13.1
I did some research and it seems that issue is on IMDB side - when you try to login, you have to fill in Captcha now. That is the reason why plugin does not work because obviously it cannot login without it. For me this means that it is probably time to leave IMDB and start using alternative service where they value user data. Angry
Is the IMDb portion of this plug-in dead then, or is there work being done to restore it?
I would like to automatically move my watched moves to ext-hdd.
1. When moving a movie, does it also update the path in the library?
2. Does it run as a service in the background or needs to be launched everytime?
3. Can it be scheduled to run only on Saturday?
If I have some movies in watched state and want to move them will this don't if I launch it manually?

I want to move my movie once watched to my Ext HDD from my SSD. Can we have an option to select the source for the service? By this, the movies being played off-the-wall extra HDD will not be moved to the same path.

Ex: from /home/Sukumar/Movies to /media/Data/Movies
Could you add an option to not update and clean library after living files?
I would like to do it manually.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After Watch4