What could cause the main menu fonts to display as Sentence Case?
I just did a fresh install of Raspbmc and when it initially booted up the main menu fonts were CAPITALS - as per normal.

I have my XBMC library on a MySQL database on a central server. I also have path substitutions setup so all my addon data is stored on my central server meaning to rebuild I just copy the advancedsettings.xml and reboot and then all my addons are automatically configured and ready to go.

Once I did this on the new install when I rebooted the main menu appeared in Sentence Case - not CAPITALs.

I can't for the life of me work out why it changed as this was never something I explicitly set.

Does anyone know if there is a GUI setting somewhere that controls this?

The weird thing is I have another Pi downstairs which is pointing at the same MySQL database and same central addon path, but the main menu is CAPITALs as expected.

Anyone have any ideas about this?!

The other thing that is a little weird, is that Sickbeard notifications are failing to the new install, but work fine to the Pi downstairs. In the Sickbeard logs I get;

Code:
2013-04-19 13:37:55.689261 CP Server Thread-11 :: Failed to detect XBMC version for '192.168.1.40:81', check configuration and try again.

So I get the feeling something is not quite right...
System/Settings > Appearance > Skin > - Fonts. Select "Skin default" instead of "Skin default with no Caps".
Thanks Artrafael - it was set to 'Arial' for some reason - not sure how this happened as it was a fresh install. Anyways, your suggestion led me to the correct place and all is well now. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What could cause the main menu fonts to display as Sentence Case?0