How do I update to the most current version of cmyth?
I've tried out cmyth on a clean XBMC Frodo install connected to a mythtv 0.25 backend. I am periodically hitting the "buffering" problem that has been discussed in this forum. Is there a more recent version than the one that was released with XBMC Frodo, and if so, how do I obtain and installed it? In case it matters, I am running on a Windows 7 machine. Thanks!

Marc
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=PVR...FromSource
Here's a updated already compiled cmyth addon version 1.6.13 for frodo win 32. just add whole folder to C:\Program Files\XBMC\addons. magnet url: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ZUDCBMKIYMRZBM2OANSFBE3ADJYNXF4D&dn=addon&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&xl=9426301
What is your reason for using myth .25 still. The only rreasoI am still on .26 is that I really rely on the most stable openelec builds for other family members and myth .27 isnt officially supported until Gotham stable is released.
(Living Room)
core i7 HD4000 running MythTV .27 and XBMC 16
on XBMCUbuntu 14.04 with 24Hz, DTS-HDMA 7.1
(Bedroom)
core i3 Intel Nuc MythTV .27(front end) and XBMC 16
on Xubuntu 14.04 with 24Hz,
(Mother-in-Law)
Second Gen Raspberry Pi running OpenElec
Droid Turbo with kodi and live tv!
(2014-04-14, 03:35)S4Rs Wrote: What is your reason for using myth .25 still. The only rreasoI am still on .26 is that I really rely on the most stable openelec builds for other family members and myth .27 isnt officially supported until Gotham stable is released.
LOL what is your reason for responding to a thread that is a year old Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I update to the most current version of cmyth?0