TV scraper structure
I want to see if the following is possible. From looking at the source code I suspect the answer is no.

I wanted to have a TV scaper which takes a set of files in a single folder, and then groups them together as Shows/Seasons based apon the data from the details page downloaded for each file. There are only pages for individual files on the scraper source site, which is why I just want to drive off files only. Can this be done?

Or if you set the content as "TV Shows" is it hardcoded into the screaper infrastructure that your files must be organised under subfolders per Show/Season?

I have not been able to find any doco about TV scrapers here or on the wiki. So am trying to get by looking at the tvdb scraper and some of the C++ source code. It appears that a single file is always treated as an "episode" and so no "show" information will be loaded when processing a single file. Am I reading it right?

Thanks
yes, shows are hardcoded as folders in the video info scanner. but this has nothing to do with the scrapers. scrapers works off show names and episode numbers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV scraper structure0