Solved mark thread/post as solved! report in wrong "thread"
Exclamation 
Hi guys!

So, here I'm trying to help as many users as i can in the "Windows Support" Thread, wile reading I see alot of threads/post already solved but there's no way know until you read it! that's a huge waste of time don't you think?
So, I suggest an option to mark threads/post as solved! so that it clearly displays that.

Also an option to report post in wrong thread would be nice. Both of tease wonderful suggestion would save everybody lots of time Smile
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?
Agreed! :)
well, there is. The OP can change his initial post (like I did with yours) and add the "solved" prefix.
(2013-04-21, 12:29)da-anda Wrote: well, there is. The OP can change his initial post (like I did with yours) and add the "solved" prefix.

Yes, I would do that with my post, but most user don't care or forget or for whatever reason, so I suggest that we/you could make this option "vote" based, mening, that users would have to vote on the post they best feelt solved there problem, when x=amount of votes are in, the post/thread is marked as solved!

This ive seen before, and seem to work fine.
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?
(2013-04-21, 12:27)Blackkatt Wrote: Hi guys!

So, here I'm trying to help as many users as i can in the "Windows Support" Thread, wile reading I see alot of threads/post already solved but there's no way know until you read it! that's a huge waste of time don't you think?
So, I suggest an option to mark threads/post as solved! so that it clearly displays that.

Also an option to report post in wrong thread would be nice. Both of tease wonderful suggestion would save everybody lots of time Smile

You're so right but hey how can I mark a thread/post as "Solved"?
FYI - we're evaluating a myBB plugin with this functionality

@Anna1996 - edit your first post in full edit mode and select the "solved" prefix form the dropdown left from the title input field.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mark thread/post as solved! report in wrong "thread"1