IOS 4.2.2 Netflix problems
I have a jailbroken ATV2 runniing IOS 4.2.2 and XBMC Eden. I only use the native netflix client and XBMC on this device. Sometime early last week, the netflix app simpy stopped working -- I always get a 'Service Not Available' message. Other devices connected to the same router and switch (like my LG TV) have no problems accessing netflix. Any advice on how to troubleshoot this problem? I (and my kids) really like the ATV netflix client and I _must_ keep XBMC for local content, so I think that updating the ATV2 to current IOS is out of the question until an un-tethered jailbreak is available.

Thanks
This is out of XBMCs scope. Sry mate.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Had the same problem...Apple TV cache is full so Netflix will keep erroring out. SSH in and clear it. You can find some info in the wiki on cleaning up the file system and what some of the directories are. Sorry don't remember exact directions but at least it'll clear up your problem.
I've had the exact same issue with Netflix on 4.2.2. I couldn't even get to the main Netflix menu. I believe it is an issue with the recent upgrades to Netflix - they are probably incompatible with 4.2.2. I ended up upgrading one of my ATV2s to 5.2.1 and re-jailbroke and installed XBMC anew. Unfortunately, it's a tethered jailbreak, but I have XBMC and Netflix running like a charm on the upgraded unit.

I tried clearing out my cache before upgrading as noted above - that did not resolve the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IOS 4.2.2 Netflix problems0