Android G BOX PROBLEMS
Hello all

Can anyone help? Been using Android GBOX Midnight with Frodo 12.0 since Feb with no issues at all. Last week went to watch a film and now all I get is a blank screen. I have done a factory reset and re installed the latest version and I get the 'starting first time' screen then everything just goes blank.

Any help would be appreciated thanks Cool
That doesn't sound good. Where did you download the XBMC APK from? Maybe you got one for a different device, or one that was "poorly made" (for a lack of better words).
Hi thanks for the response. Apparently it was something to do with the mouse being attached, so I have removed it and done a factory reset and downloaded the latest version and its up and running again. Only problem is I have wiped everything off so will need to reload icefilms, NAVI X etc back on which is going to take some time.

Does anyone have an idiots guide to re installing these and many more please?

ThanksBig Grin
no piracy help here.
read the forum rules
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Navi-x is not illegal, content aggregation is fully legal overall - fact is some (majority) of the content there being shared however is illegal covering a bunch of commercial material which is the piracy part Martijn is mentioning. Using Navi-X to host \ serve your personal material (home vids not rips pirates!)in my opinion makes it a wonderful platform, but because the majority uses it for illegal purposes it shouldn't be touted as that.

Anyways back to G-box question, update to the latest firmware via androidtvbox.us = the USB bug is gone has nothing to do with XBMC. Kind regards
We don't care what you think about it. You are not allowed to talk about Navi-X on xbmc.org.
So what is the purpose of xbmc? Just asking new to this.
(2013-04-29, 04:26)jagcane Wrote: So what is the purpose of xbmc? Just asking new to this.

Is this a trick question?

Quote:XBMC Media Center is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software media player and entertainment hub for digital media for HTPCs (Home theater PCs). It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a media player for the living-room, using a remote control as the primary input device. Its graphical user interface (GUI) allows the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a harddrive, optical disc, local network, and the internet using only a few buttons.

XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats around. It was designed for network playback, so you can stream your multimedia from anywhere in the house or directly from the internet using practically any protocol available. Use your media as-is: XBMC can play CDs and DVDs directly from the disk or image file, almost all popular archive formats from your hard drive. XBMC will scan all of your media and create a personalized library complete with boxcovers, descriptions, and fanart. There are playlist and slideshow functions, a weather forecast feature and many audio visualizations. Once installed, your computer will become a fully functional multimedia jukebox.

for more information consult your local library

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
G BOX PROBLEMS0