Prompt before changing watched status of multiple files
A couple of times now, I have accidentally hit "w" while on a folder or genre, etc in XBMC, thus changing the watched status of all the movies contained within.

Would it be possible for XBMC to prompt the user before changing the watched status of multiple files? I don't think this would be needed for single files, but for folders etc it would be very helpful.

Thanks!
Bump...I guess this hasn't been an issue for other users?
The only time I want a confirmation prompt is if I'm doing something destructive, such as deleting files or removing items from the library. For anything else, it would be annoying. So, no, it's not an issue for me.
I consider mass changes to watched status potentially more destructive than removing items from the library. At least with library removals I can update and import the watched status. If I accidentally change the watched status on a group of movies without realizing it, then later export my library, there's no easy way to recover the watched status.
I think it's not an issue for most people because most don't have a dedicated watched button on their remotes, and they don't use keyboards to control XBMC.
(2013-05-09, 00:31)Ned Scott Wrote: I think it's not an issue for most people because most don't have a dedicated watched button on their remotes, and they don't use keyboards to control XBMC.

Yeah, I've got the watched button on my remote near the navigation buttons...I'll try moving it to another button so it's less likely to get pressed accidentally.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Prompt before changing watched status of multiple files0