Win Superman - Man of Steel HyperSpin XBMC Cabinet
I built this for a friend and thought you guys would like to see it.

Thanks!
Nice! Very different from the typical home theatre implemention of XBMC. You may want to post a link to this in the following thread: Post your setup pictures: the Next Generation
Great job!
Thanks for sharing!
Posted it over there artrafael. Thanks
Sweet setup
Much different take on an entertainment set-up, nice job.
sweet. I would love a set up like this. How much did this run? also what is your hardware?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I've always wanted something like this, however the time and logistics of creating such a setup (let alone the case) are immense.

I've often thought it would be good if something like this was created to share, community aided. Then we could download the entire xbmc folder/apps etc so it can essentially be downloaded and unzipped for everyone to use and works out the box.

That would be fantastic Wink
@rflores It cost me around $1500 not counting any labor.

Hardware

1 x ASUS F2A55-M LK PLUS FM2 AMD A55 (Hudson D2) Micro ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
1 x AMD A8-5600K Trinity 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU (CPU + GPU) with DirectX 11 Graphic ...
1 x Crucial 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory Model CT51264BA1339
1 x Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
1 x Rosewill R103A Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with 350W 20+4 pin connector Power Supply
1 x Logitech MK200 Black USB Wired Slim Mouse and Keyboard Combo
1 x Logitech LS21 7 Watts RMS (FTC) 2.1 Stereo Speaker System - Black
Asus 21.5 LED 1080p

@Patrick I agree. It would be nice if you could simply pull down an out of the box image that includes plugins etc. I have mine setup where ROMS, Movies, TV, etc are on a separate partition or pointing to my nas4free box. Makes it easier to duplicate per project I do for my man cave (htpc, jukebox, arcade, etc).
Yea, a community image that looks are works out of the box would be superb.

It's such a shame that the only way for each person to get a setup like this is to spend (most likely) hundreds of hours of configuration etc, then the next guy who wants it, must do the same himself, and the next guy, ad the next guy etc... Having a xbmc community setup (like a portable edition) that has all the (legal) requirements would be spectacular and would serve as an easier way fr new/existing users to do more with xbmc.

That is one hell of an awesome setup!
Its likely I'll never see my xbmc setup looking that integrated, but if you ever dart a business doing commission builds I'll be first in line Big Grin
Yeah.. this software is going onto my livingroom htpc this summer. (I am a teacher, so I have a bit of free time during the summer.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Superman - Man of Steel HyperSpin XBMC Cabinet0