Animal Planet, etc
Is there an addon that has stations like The Animal Planet, Wild Kingdom, etc.
It would be great if that type were all in one place. So far I have not found them in ProjectFreeTV or Mashup.

The Discovery channel has some but they are mainly short clips.

Thanks
(2013-04-23, 04:31)Hextejas Wrote: Is there an addon that has stations like The Animal Planet, Wild Kingdom, etc.
It would be great if that type were all in one place. So far I have not found them in ProjectFreeTV or Mashup.

Thanks

Do you want live tv Animal Planet, i have a livestream for it in HD
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
(2013-04-23, 04:32)crusader88 Wrote:
(2013-04-23, 04:31)Hextejas Wrote: Is there an addon that has stations like The Animal Planet, Wild Kingdom, etc.

Thanks

Yes, that would be great Crusader. I had not considered the live feed and was thinking more along the lines of the DVDs that I remember seeing. I don't recall who made them but they were things like tracking a cheetah family, or crocs eating the annual wildebeest migration.
I love that kind of stuff and, oddly, so does the Frau.

Thanks
(2013-04-23, 11:39)Hextejas Wrote:

Thanks

Yes, that would be great Crusader. I had not considered the live feed and was thinking more along the lines of the DVDs that I remember seeing. I don't recall who made them but they were things like tracking a cheetah family, or crocs eating the annual wildebeest migration.

Thanks
You are probably referring to the series "Planet Earth" from the Discovery channel. I use that series in my World Geography class.
(2013-04-23, 11:39)Hextejas Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks

Here you go, just put in a xml file and put it in livestreams

<item>
<title>Animalplanet-HD</title>
<link>rtmp://tv.webport.tv/promo2 app=promo2 Playpath=mtv swfUrl=http://www.mylivetvchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/jw-player-plugin-for-wordpress/player/player.swf pageUrl=http://www.mylivetvchannel.com/animalplanetuk/ buffer=300000 swfVfy=true live=true timeout=10</link>
<thumbnail>http://nowwatchtvlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Animal-Planet.jpeg</thumbnail>
<fanart>http://nowwatchtvlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Animal-Planet.jpeg</fanart>
</item>
Smile
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animal Planet, etc0