Help: Blu-ray/Blu-ray 3D Ripping Problem
Question 
Hello. Iam trying to rip my Blu-ray/Blu-ray 3D with DVD Fab. but it seems it not starting for some kind of reason

here are some screen from my problems.

Everything looks normal here

In this picture u see its not starting.
Iam using Mkv as format (3d.mkv.h264.ac3)

and iam using This Optical Drive
Hello. I had some contact with one of the developers from dvdfab, and they said its a common problem. He said they are working on it. i guess i will have to wait.

nobody else using dvd fab for ripping Blu-rays?
What has this to do with pvr? Or xbmc for that matter.
(2013-04-26, 23:40)nickr Wrote: What has this to do with pvr? Or xbmc for that matter.

Well not much. Only that i whanna use Xbmc to play my ripped Blu-Ray/3D Movies. Sorry if i made this thread in the wrong section. but it seems iam having problems with Dvd Fab. Hopefully somebody knows the answer. Or maybe some other program for ripping
Your problem is not with XBMC but with DVD Fab. Have you tried the DVD fab forums ?

edit: on second thought moved it to the General questions area
I use DVDfab all time time to rip my blurays...I use DVDFab Platinum v9.0.1.5 and mkv.h264.ac3 (not 3d.mkv.h264.ac3) using "fast speed/normal quality"..it is extremely resource expensive and that is with a brand new AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series and it still takes about 7 hours...I have yet to try the 3D ripper...but it is a different button on the home/splash screen...try first ripping 2d blurays using mkv.h264.ac3 or updating DVDfab or it may be your graphics card...i wasn't expecting it to eat up all of my memory thats for sure.
(2013-05-01, 17:09)digitaltomj Wrote: I use DVDfab all time time to rip my blurays...I use DVDFab Platinum v9.0.1.5 and mkv.h264.ac3 (not 3d.mkv.h264.ac3) using "fast speed/normal quality"..it is extremely resource expensive and that is with a brand new AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series and it still takes about 7 hours...I have yet to try the 3D ripper...but it is a different button on the home/splash screen...try first ripping 2d blurays using mkv.h264.ac3 or updating DVDfab or it may be your graphics card...i wasn't expecting it to eat up all of my memory thats for sure.

Thanks for ur reply. about 2d Blu-rays. They also not start . Iam having 2x 6950 Twin frozrs 3 working together, and its still not starting. i start to get pissed about this.
Iam using the latest Version [9.0.3.8]
This is NOT a DVD FAB support forum.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Supplemental tools related?
(2013-05-01, 19:40)Paynemaster Wrote: Thanks for ur reply. about 2d Blu-rays. They also not start . Iam having 2x 6950 Twin frozrs 3 working together, and its still not starting. i start to get pissed about this.

Dont know what to say...except try reverting to DVDFab Platinum v9.0.1.5...I can certainly say it works for me
(2013-05-01, 23:03)Ned Scott Wrote: Supplemental tools related?

Do we have dvdfab as a tool? tbh This is offtopic bound.
Should we encourage someone discussing their uncles beer habits just because they use XBMC or have some relation (in some long round about way) to XBMC?

* un1versal thinks its hard enough to provide support to the actual XBMC users with genuine problems related to xbmc.
We have a sub-forum labeled "Supplementary Tools for XBMC": http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=116 . It is within the scope of our forum. I am suggesting the thread be moved there.
Yes moved it there, or offtopic.

uNi
(2013-05-02, 00:00)digitaltomj Wrote:
(2013-05-01, 19:40)Paynemaster Wrote: Thanks for ur reply. about 2d Blu-rays. They also not start . Iam having 2x 6950 Twin frozrs 3 working together, and its still not starting. i start to get pissed about this.

Dont know what to say...except try reverting to DVDFab Platinum v9.0.1.5...I can certainly say it works for me

i tried version 9.0.1.5 but it seems i get the same issues Image
Why don't you ask the people who made DVD Fab about it?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help: Blu-ray/Blu-ray 3D Ripping Problem0