Quick method to add Movies/Tvshow to Tag
I dont know if it has already been discuss by the Devs but it would be great to have an "add to tag"/"remove from tag"(if its part of multiple tags, you can choose from which to remove or remove all) in the submenu when you open it on a movies or tvshow so that we can quickly add it to a already created tag instead of having to go into the tag section and doing it from there. Maybe this is already plan for v13?

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
I started working on this a while ago but didn't have time anymore to continue working on it but it's still on my TODO list.

EDIT: No promises for v13 though.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2013-04-24, 07:51)Montellese Wrote: I started working on this a while ago but didn't have time anymore to continue working on it but it's still on my TODO list.

EDIT: No promises for v13 though.

Well good to know. I think it would be an important addin to help people utilize this feature more since its buried within a section of XBMC that people rarely open.

I agree, adding/removing tags should be possible from context menu on item level. It's pain to use tags right now within XBMC if you have huge library when you don't use external applications which creates .nfo files with tags or JSON-RPC SetMovieDetails Tag queries.

Tags have great potential for xbmc users so I'm really looking forward to future work on this.
for those looking for a workaround

Tag Overview Addon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick method to add Movies/Tvshow to Tag0