Solved Zombieland TV Series
Hi,

Hope this is the correct place for this... if not please move the post Big Grin

When adding in the TV Series "Zombieland"
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=268906&lid=7

It doesn't pick it up as a series, it sees it as the movie.
After doing some folder renaming (changed 'Zombieland' to 'Zombieland Series', i managed to get the folder to show up but to doesn't list any episodes in it.

Side Note:
Sickbeard can pickup the show fine from TVDB fine.
Did you define content type as TV Shows and assign TVDB as the scraper? Verify by using Change content from the context menu of the show's folder.
Yes it is in the folder with all the rest of my series which all uses the TVDB scraper.
Hmm ok maybe my initial post was a little off,

now im not sure if it is using tvdb scraper or the info i had sickbeard compile for it :/
(only been using xbmc for the good part of 3 days)

At the moment it pulls the following info:
Aired Date: 04/19/2013
Genre: Action / Comedy / Horror
Year: 2013
Rating: 7.8
Path: S:\Zombieland\

and then it also pulls the Plot
"Four survivors are killin' zombies and searching for a place to call home. At least they have each other."\

BUT it still lists no episodes even though i can see the episode on my pc.
It is labelled as " S:\Series\Zombieland\Season 01\Zombieland S01E01 Pilot.avi"

EDIT:
Noob Mistake full explanation of what happened coming shortly

Ok so my config is setup like this:

My main PC the one that downloads all of the series and also has all of my HDD's is NOT the same PC as what XBMC is running on.
So what i did was shared my Series and Movies folders then mapped the drives on the XBMC PC.
For some reason my main pc shared the folders but didnt share any of the new files... no idea why but it seems to be fixed, it now shows the one episode that has been released in XBMC and i can watch it.

Thanks for taking the time to reply and attempt to fix my issue
Please do a Full Edit on your first post and change that title prefix to Solved if your issue has been resolved. Thanks.
Done and Done

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zombieland TV Series0