[RELEASE] LoveFilm.com
(2013-10-14, 11:10)falafael Wrote: the login screen does not appear at all, all movies etc show up, but no login detail!!
The addon does not handle any login stuff.
Video playback is done via a browser. On the first start you have to login on the site.
When I try to start a movie in XBMCbuntu there's a pop-up message saying "No connection to network server", a few seconds later chrome starts in the left half of the screen, but I cannot do anything there because keyboard and mouse stay in XBMC.
How do I activate Chrome input?
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
(2013-11-28, 16:09)Bobby Blixberg Wrote: When I try to start a movie in XBMCbuntu there's a pop-up message saying "No connection to network server", a few seconds later chrome starts in the left half of the screen, but I cannot do anything there because keyboard and mouse stay in XBMC.
How do I activate Chrome input?
Chrome needs a running desktop environment to run properly / be controllable.
You have to use a custom script to start it. More details can be found in the Chrome Launcher thread...
Hi there,

Thanks for all your work with these add-ons it's really appreciated.

I have an acer revo r3610 and when I play a film in Lovefilm the playback it stuttery and not of fantastic quality. Do you have any ideas or do I need to head off to the hardware section?

Many thanks

Rob
(2013-12-21, 14:55)bydganwil Wrote: I have an acer revo r3610 and when I play a film in Lovefilm the playback it stuttery and not of fantastic quality. Do you have any ideas or do I need to head off to the hardware section?
You could try to activate/deactivate the hardware acceleration via the silverlight player settings. When you are using Windows, you can also try a different browser (XBMC WebBrowser / Chrome).
But there is nothing i can do - playback is just done via the browser / silverlight player. If you google for it, you find thousands of related posts...
Unfortunatly the plugin is not working in germany any more, because Amazon has changed the web site structure while merging prime and lovefilm.
I was also not able to enter login information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LoveFilm.com1