Win Movies / TV Shows
Hi,
I am absolutely new at this.Please be patient with me.
So step by step basic instructions will more than likely be needed.

I downloaded 'frodo' 12.1
I have a directory on
D:\Movies\(all movies here)
and
D:\TV Shows\Showname\(episodes here)

Now in the xbmc program there is no Movies or TV Shows button (there is Music System, Weather, etc)
When I go into the SkinSettings home window setup, the two options for Movies and TV Shows are lightened and unclickable.
I have gone into the File Manager and added the Source for both locations.
I have also marked the scan for new files on startup, it doesn't.

Please help
Thanks
When you specified your movies and TV source locations, did you also set content type and the scrapers to be used for each? See this wiki article for details: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...d_scanning
(2013-04-26, 19:05)artrafael Wrote: When you specified your movies and TV source locations, did you also set content type and the scrapers to be used for each? See this wiki article for details: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...d_scanning

Yes I did that also .....
Did I read correctly, that you used the "File Manager" to add the video source ? If you use the "Videos" item on main menu there is an option in there to "Add Videos" Use that to select source, content type etc.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

OK .... It didn't work, but I did mange to add movies by changing skins and then there was an option to add that worked.
I still have the problem with the TV Shows. I can't see them listed unless I go in and view through the file menu.
Should I have each season in their own folder?

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Source content is not set to "TVShows"
Noli illegitimi carborundum

OK.... I think I have it worked out. None of the links helped.
just trialed different skins till one gave the option to update the TV Shows.
I now have all the show folders, but not all the episodes are showing.
One show has 13 episodes, but only the first 4 are showing. They are all written the same way.
(Name.S01E13.720p.BluRay.X264-REWARD)

Any ideas??
With your tv shows

Just create a folder call

Tv shows. (point xbmc to to here and make shour xbmc see them as tvshows job done)

Under that put the show name

Them season ..

them the files

That what i have done and i use sick bread to it thing to the folder

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies / TV Shows0